*Due to procedures and safety policies as a result of Covid-19, we are experiencing processing and shipping delays for Touring Gear products. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work hard to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our staff. Please contact us for more information.
DiGiGrid MGB Coaxial MADI to Soundgrid Interface
Compact and portable, the DiGiGrid MGB interface lets you plug any coaxial MADI-enabled device into the power of the Waves SoundGrid networking and processing platform. Record, process and playback up to 128 audio channels, using hundreds of Waves and third-party plugins, with super-low latency, clocking in at only 0.8 milliseconds! You can even record to two computers simultaneously: One for virtual soundcheck, the other for backup. So if you’re on the tour bus, in your hotel room, at the airport – wherever – you can quickly and conveniently setup your next show, using only your laptop. With a DiGiGrid MGB MADI-to-SoundGrid interface, real-time low-latency networking and processing is only an Ethernet cable away.
- MADI-to-SoundGrid interface
- Plug any MADI-enabled device into SoundGrid
- Record, process* and playback up to 128 channels
- Record to multiple computers simultaneously
- Compliant with the SoundGrid Studio ASIO/Core Audio driver
- FRONT: 2 x BNC MADI I/O interfaces
- 1 x SoundGrid RJ45 Ethernet port
- 1 x Word Clock Input (BNC)
- 1 x Screw Lock Power connector
- 1 x Kensington Security Slot
- AUDIO SPECIFICATIONS:
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz / 48kHz / 88.1kHz / 96kHz