Drawmer DA6 2-In 12-Out Distribution Amplifier
The distribution of mono and stereo balanced audio signals from a single source to multiple destinations has many applications including multi-zone sound reinforcement installations, live sports events coverage, broadcast studios, video suites, duplication or indeed anywhere high quality audio has to be distributed to a number of locations down long cable runs. The Drawmer DA-6 is a six channel stereo (or twelve channel mono) distribution amplifier featuring XLR balanced inputs and outputs with optional transformer balancing where remote amplifiers and recorders are fed from separate power supplies.
- 1x6 Stereo Distribution Amp with Monitoring
- 1 set of stereo (2) XLR inputs
- 6 sets of stereo (2) XLR outputs
- Input stage has LED level meter
- Each output channel can be switched to mono
- Each output channel can be individually monitored
- Built-in headphone amp
- Optional transformer balanced outputs
- Electronically balanced inputs with individual left/right level controls
- LED metering on input for balancing stereo material or two mono signals
- Left/Right level controls on each output with a stereo/mono switch
- Headphone jack to monitor output of selected channel
- LED metering on output of selected channel
- Auxiliary pair of balanced 1/4" output jacks for linking multiple DA6 units
- 1 unit rack space
- Inputs and Outputs are balanced XLRs at +4dBu
- Input Channels: 2
- Output Channels: 12
- Analog Outputs: 1 x 1/4" (Headphones)
- Form Factor: Rackmount
- Height: 1.75"
- Width: 19"
- Depth: 7.87"