DSan CUELIGHT Perfect Cue Light System
PerfectCue is a light and sound signaling system. It enables a speaker to cue a projectionist or to remotely control presentation software such as PowerPoint® using a wireless, hand-held transmitter.
- Transmitter communicates with base cue light reliably over 250-feet and in noisy RF environments.
- Cue light – transmitter communication operates over unique RF channels. One transmitter can trigger multiple cue lights; Multiple transmitters can trigger one cue light; Multiple transmitter–cuelight pairs can operate in proximity.
- Multiple cue lights can interconnect over Cat 5 or XLR cable. Power flows between them. Set one as “Master” to receive the transmitter commands and to trigger other cue lights. This is ideal when a presenter needs a confidence light downstage.
- Controls any presentation software using programmable keystrokes delivered via USB. No drivers are required. Mac or PC computers “see” PerfectCue as a standard USB keyboard. Controls two computers simultaneously. Engage or disengage each USB port..
- Plays short selectable cue sound through onboard speaker or headphone. Overlays cue sounds onto belt-pack intercom
- Power Supply: 120-220 V DC. Plug provided for country of destination
- USB 2.0 (2); XLR-3 (2); XLR-4 (2-M-F); RJ-45 (2);
- Stereo phone jack in/out (2);
- Switches: USB auto engage A, B
- Lights: Hi, Lo, Off
- Sound Volume: Hi, Lo, Off
- Sound Cues: Check, Command. Announce
- RF on/off "Master/Slave”
- Dimension: 6.625"(H) x 4.25”(D) x 3.25"(W)
- Transmitter Models: PC-AS1, PC-A52, PC-AS2-Grn, PC-AS3-Grn, PC-AS4-Grn, PC-AS2-Hw (hard-wired)
- Frequency: 433.92MHz
- Batteries: CR 2530 (2) Coin cells; CR123 (for integrated laser)
- Laser: Class Ilia 530 nM
- Dimension: 2.0" (W) x 0.6" (H) x 3.3" (L) (4.2" with antenna)
- Output power: 6dB
- Cue Light: 2 lbs.
- Transmitter: 0.25.lbs.
- Shipping case: 5 lbs.
- Total shipping weight: 7.5 lbs.
- Shipping Box Dimensions: 15"(W)x15"(L)x(H)