Dynaudio BM14S II 12-Inch Studio Monitor Subwoofer
The BM14S II is a precision subwoofer specifically designed to complement BM6 mkIII, BM12 mkIII, BM6A and BM15A monitors, adding extended bass in mid-sized mixing and recording environments.
- 12" Subwoofer
- Handcrafted driver
- Selectable LFE or slave mode
- Made in Denmark
- System: Precision Subwoofer
- Frequency Response: 18 Hz to 250 Hz (+/-3 dB)
- Inputs: LFE/Slave, SAT/SUB, XLR right/left full bandwidth
- XLR Input impedance: + branch 20 kOhm, – branch 10 kOhm
- Sensitivity: 75 mVRMS to 5 VRMS, adjustable
- Max. Input voltage: 10 VRMS
- Outputs: Slave, SAT/SUB, XLR right/left, High-pass filtered
- XLR Output impedance: 100 Ohm (each branch)
- XLR Pin-out: 1: 0 / 2: + / 3: –
- Mode selector: LFE, Slave (Phase and volume controls are bypassed in slave modeSpecification sheet for BM MK II part 1
- Phase adjustment: 0° - 180°
- SAT High-pass: Flat, 60 Hz, 80 Hz
- SUB Low-pass: 50 Hz to 150 Hz
- Auto ON/OFF: Automatic ON (LED green) when signal is detected at input Automatic mute (LED red) when no signal is detected for 15 to 20 min.
- Amplifier power: 300 W, 4 Ohm
- Power consumption: <16 W Standby, 325 W Max.
- Woofer: 300 mm/12", One piece molded MSP cone (Magnesium Silicate Polymer), 100 mm/4", Pure aluminum voice coil
- Weight: 21 kg. / 46.3 lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 350 x 350 x 369.5 / 13.8" x 13.8" x 14.5"