Other Available Options
Dynaudio BM9S II 10-Inch Studio Monitor Subwoofer
The BM9S II is specifically designed to complement BM Compact mkIII and BM5 mkIII monitors, adding extended bass in smaller mixing and recording environments.
- 10" Subwoofer
- Handcrafted driver
- Selectable LFE or slave mode
- Made in Denmark
- System: Precision Subwoofer
- Frequency Response: 29 Hz to 250 Hz
- Inputs: LFE/Slave, SAT/SUB, XLR right/left full bandwidth
- XLR Input impedance: + branch 20 kOhm, – branch 10 kOhm
- Sensitivity: 75 mVRMS to 5 VRMS, adjustable
- Max. Input voltage: 10 VRMS
- Outputs: Slave, SAT/SUB, XLR right/left, High-pass filtered
- XLR Output impedance: 100 Ohm (each branch)
- XLR Pin-out: 1: 0 / 2: + / 3: –Specification sheet for LYD part 1
- Mode selector: LFE, Slave (Phase and volume controls are bypassed in slave mode
- SAT High-pass: Flat, 60 Hz, 80 Hz
- SUB Low-pass: 50 Hz to 150 Hz
- Auto ON/OFF: Automatic ON (LED green) when signal is detected at input Automatic mute (LED red) when no signal is detected for 15 to 20 min.
- Amplifier power: 200 W, 4 Ohm
- Power consumption: <16 W Standby, 325 W Max.
- Woofer: 240 mm/10" One piece molded MSP cone (Magnesium Silicate Polymer), 100 mm/4", Pure aluminum voice coil
- Weight: 8.8 kg. / 19.4 lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 290 x 290 x 300 mm / 11.4" x 11.4" x 11.8"
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.