Dynaudio BM9S II 10-Inch Studio Monitor Subwoofer
The BM9S II is specifically designed to complement BM Compact mkIII and BM5 mkIII monitors, adding extended bass in smaller mixing and recording environments.
- 10" Subwoofer
- Handcrafted driver
- Selectable LFE or slave mode
- Made in Denmark
- System: Precision Subwoofer
- Frequency Response: 29 Hz to 250 Hz
- Inputs: LFE/Slave, SAT/SUB, XLR right/left full bandwidth
- XLR Input impedance: + branch 20 kOhm, – branch 10 kOhm
- Sensitivity: 75 mVRMS to 5 VRMS, adjustable
- Max. Input voltage: 10 VRMS
- Outputs: Slave, SAT/SUB, XLR right/left, High-pass filtered
- XLR Output impedance: 100 Ohm (each branch)
- XLR Pin-out: 1: 0 / 2: + / 3: –Specification sheet for LYD part 1
- Mode selector: LFE, Slave (Phase and volume controls are bypassed in slave mode
- SAT High-pass: Flat, 60 Hz, 80 Hz
- SUB Low-pass: 50 Hz to 150 Hz
- Auto ON/OFF: Automatic ON (LED green) when signal is detected at input Automatic mute (LED red) when no signal is detected for 15 to 20 min.
- Amplifier power: 200 W, 4 Ohm
- Power consumption: <16 W Standby, 325 W Max.
- Woofer: 240 mm/10" One piece molded MSP cone (Magnesium Silicate Polymer), 100 mm/4", Pure aluminum voice coil
- Weight: 8.8 kg. / 19.4 lbs
- Dimensions (WxHxL): 290 x 290 x 300 mm / 11.4" x 11.4" x 11.8"