Features and ease-of-use make Repeater 2 the ultimate tool for Loopers, Song Writers and Creative Live Performers.
While computers are great, they don't always make for an easy user experience, especially during a live performance. The Repeater 2 allows you to experience live loop recording, sampling and overdubbing like nothing else. Sync your loops to audio via built-in BPM detection or MIDI and control them with your hands or feet. Record a loop and then speed it up or slow it down - without affecting the pitch. Let Repeater loop the rhythm parts while you play the lead. Create deep sonic textures and towering, multi-layered loops. Inspire yourself by jamming to your own riffs and grooves.
New features include - More expressive loop creation and control, better support for both ambient and beat-driven looping, enhanced front panel control and enriched MIDI implementation to name a few ...more details to come.
- Audio Beat Detection automatically syncs recording and playback to any rhythmic audio source, such as a sample CD, vinyl, or a kick drum.
- Intuitive interface means a short learning curve so you are having fun and being creative faster.
- Repeater has an 8-minute (40 MB) loop limit. That's larger than any other hardware, looping device.
- Repeater can have up to 999 loops with 4 tracks per loop.
- Control the level, pan, pitch and position of individual tracks.
- Independently "Slip" each track position much like you would in a software multi track application like a ProTools or Cubase.
- The overdub feature lets you build multi-layered loops on each of the 4 tracks.
- Resample lets you bounce 4 tracks to 1 or 2 and re-record effects into the loop.
- Overdub regeneration lets Repeater act like a very long delay line.
- The undo function lets you experiment, overdub, edit and record without the fear of destroying your work.
- Reverse play and record adds new creative possibilities to your work.
- "Double loop" multiplies the recorded loop allowing you to create a bed for overdubbing a longer phrase.
- The front panel trim controls allow you to easily edit the start and end points of your loop.
- Carry your performance in your pocket! Front loading Compact Flash media gives Repeater virtually unlimited memory expansion. Repeater comes bundled with a 16 MB Compact Flash card to complement the 8 MB internal memory. 24 MB means 4.5 "track" minutes.
- The largest single card available (as of this writing) is 256 MB or 49 minutes of uncompressed audio. Need more memory? Just swap cards.
- Purchasing an optional CFC reader gives Repeater Mac and PC compatibility. A CFC reader sits on your desk and acts like a removable disk drive, treating the flash memory card like a diskette. Record loops on Repeater and transfer them via USB to your computer for integration into your recording software.
- Repeater records uncompressed WAV files giving you high quality audio that is compatible with other environments.
- Any TRS style 3-button foot controller (like a Digitech FS-300) gives foot control over play/stop, record and tap tempo.
- Repeater can be operated from a MIDI foot controller for "Hands Free" use.
- Full MIDI control also means you can sequence your loops to create complete song structures.
- MIDI keyboard control over the pitch offers real-time manipulation over the sample. Experiment with melodic variations of the loop.
- Repeater's digital out means easy integration into the digital studio environment.
- The High quality Phono Preamp makes it's easy to sample from vinyl.
- Repeater's stereo Insert lets you integrate any effects unit into your loop. Assign the insert to individual tracks, the output or the input of Repeater,