Other Available Options
15" 2 Way
Electro-Voice EKX-12 Passive 12-inch PA Speaker
- EKX-12: 1400 W (peak), 131 dB peak SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish.
- Eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
- 90° x 60° pattern for best coverage on mid-size stages. 40° monitor angle with rubber feet.
- Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m): 95 dB
- Connector Type: Dual NL4
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90°
- Crossover Frequency: 1.6 k Hz
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 55 Hz - 20 k Hz Full Space Measurement
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 82 Hz - 18 k Hz Full Space Measurement
- Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- HF Transducer: DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver
- LF Transducer: EVS-12M 300 mm (12 in)
- Maximum SPL: 131 dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at rated peak power rating
- Minimum Impedance: 7.5 Ohm
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Power Handling (Continuous/Peak): 350 W/1400 W
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 55 Hz
- Suspension: (8) M10 threaded mounting points
- Height: 14RU 607 mm (23.9")
- Width: 375 mm (14.76")
- Depth: 356 mm (14.02")
- Weight: 17.4 kg (38.36 lbs.)
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.