Electro-Voice EKX-15 Passive 15-inch PA Speaker
- EKX-15: 1600 W (peak), 132 dB peak SPL utilizing high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish.
- Eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
- 90° x 60° pattern for best coverage on mid-size stages. 40° monitor angle with rubber feet.
- Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m): 96 dB Full Space Measurement
- Connector Type: Dual NL4
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90°
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60°
- Crossover Frequency: 1.6 k Hz
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 50 Hz - 20 k Hz Full Space Measurement
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 75 Hz - 18 k Hz Full Space Measurement
- Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- HF Transducer: DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver
- LF Transducer: EVS-15M 381 mm (15 in)
- Maximum SPL: 132 dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at rated peak power rating
- Minimum Impedance: 7.2 Ohm
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Power Handling (Continuous/Peak): 400 W/1600 W
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 50 Hz
- Suspension: (8) M10 threaded mounting points
- Height: 16RU 685 mm (26.97")
- Width: 432 mm (17.01")
- Depth: 429 mm (16.89")
- Weight: 23.2 kg (51.15 lbs.)