Electro-Voice EKX-15P Speaker with Shure BLX24-PG58
Shure BLX24/PG58 Wireless Handheld Mic System with PG58 Microphone
In the world of microphones, one of the most well-known and respected names is Shure. Continuing in their tradition of sonic excellence, the Shure BLX24PG58 brings you high quality wireless performance without breaking the bank. The BLX series of wireless microphones give you crisp, clear sonic reproduction without dropouts and without having to fight for a usable frequency. Simply connect the receiver, use the one-button frequency scan to find the optimal frequency, and enjoy up to 14 hours of use within a 300 ft. radius. Ideal for mobile DJs, houses of worship, nightclubs, and more! System includes: (1) BLX4 Wireless Receiver and (1) Handheld Transmitter with PG58 Microphone.
Electro-Voice EKX-15P 15-inch Powered PA Speaker Features:
- QuickSmartDSP features best-inch-class processing, EV's signature single-knob user interface, and intuitive menu navigation via LCD.
- High-efficiency 1500 W Class D power amplifier delivers up to 134 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15P via high-sensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Intelligent thermal management with a variable-speed fan controlled by multiple onboard sensors, ensuring superior performance and reliability in demanding environmental conditions.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, durable EVCoat finish, eight M10 threaded mounting points, aluminum pole mounts, and all-metal handles.
Electro-Voice EKX-15P 15-inch Powered PA Speaker Specifications:
- Connector Type: (1) Stereo RCA input, (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, and (1) XLR link output
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90°
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60°
- Crossover Frequency: 1.7 k Hz
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 48 Hz - 20 kHz Hz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 55 Hz - 18 kHz Hz Full space measurement using the music DSP preset
- Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- HF Transducer: DH-1M 1-inch titanium compression driver
- LF Transducer: EVS-15M 381 mm (15 in)
- Maximum SPL: 134 dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at maximum output
- Power Consumption: 1.8 A Current rating is 1/8 power
- Power Rating: 1500 W
- Suspension: (8) M10 threaded mounting points
- Height: 16RU 685 mm (26.97")
- Width: 432 mm (17.01")
- Depth: 429 mm (16.89")
- Weight: 24.4 kg (53.79 lbs.)
Shure BLX24-PG58 Wireless Microphone System Features:
- One touch frequency scan for a easy setup and reliable performance, every night.
- AA batteries with 14hrs of use time means less waste.
- Huge 300 feet of range for use in almost any venue.
Solena Professional 5-Foot XLR to XLR Microphone Cable Features:
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling, and powered/active loudspeakers
- Length: 5'