Electro-Voice EKX-15S Passive 15-inch Subwoofer
- 1600 W (peak), 133 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15S utilizing highsensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish.
- Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension.
- Metal grille reinforcement bar (two bars on the EKX-18S).
- M20 threaded pole mount plate.
- Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m): 95 dB
- Connector Type: Dual NL4
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90°
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60°
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 40 Hz - 300 Hz Half Space Measurement
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 60 Hz - 100 Hz Half Space Measurement
- Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- LF Transducer: EVS-15C 381 mm (15 in)
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at rated peak power rating
- Minimum Impedance: 7.5 Ohm
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Power Handling (Continuous/Peak): 400 W/1600 W
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 35 Hz
- Height: 11RU 455 mm (17.91")
- Width: 530 mm (20.87")
- Depth: 551 mm (21.69")
- Weight: 24.9 kg (54.9 lbs.)
Package Includes (Click links for individual product info):