Other Available Options
Electro-Voice EKX-15S Passive 15-inch Subwoofer
- 1600 W (peak), 133 dB peak SPL on the EKX-15S utilizing highsensitivity transducers designed and engineered by EV.
- Lightweight, compact 15-mm wood enclosure with internal bracing, and durable EVCoat finish.
- Large slot ports for low distortion and excellent bass extension.
- Metal grille reinforcement bar (two bars on the EKX-18S).
- M20 threaded pole mount plate.
- Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m): 95 dB
- Connector Type: Dual NL4
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90°
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60°
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm, plywood with EVCoat
- Frequency Response (-10 dB): 40 Hz - 300 Hz Half Space Measurement
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 60 Hz - 100 Hz Half Space Measurement
- Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- LF Transducer: EVS-15C 381 mm (15 in)
- Maximum SPL: 133 dB Maximum SPL is measured at 1 m using broadband pink noise at rated peak power rating
- Minimum Impedance: 7.5 Ohm
- Nominal Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Power Handling (Continuous/Peak): 400 W/1600 W
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 35 Hz
- Height: 11RU 455 mm (17.91")
- Width: 530 mm (20.87")
- Depth: 551 mm (21.69")
- Weight: 24.9 kg (54.9 lbs.)
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.