Electro-Voice ELX200-12P 12-Inch Powered Speakers (pair)
The ELX200 series combines real professional audio quality, precision control, and robust, EV-engineered components in an ultra-lightweight package - a truly potent combination of performance and portability. Control your sound while in front of your system. Quickly configure up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Next-generation enclosures offer a step up in both styling and build quality. Full-range models feature lightweight, compact composite enclosures with internal reinforcement, designed to minimize resonance and increase rigidity and strength. Professional-grade hardware includes three M10 threaded suspension points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts, and our proven three-handle design for easy lifting. ELX200 may be easy to carry, but its tough construction and components have got your back, night after night. System reliability is verified with over 500 hours of abuse and endurance testing - far above and beyond industry norms. Super-efficient Class-D power amplifiers deliver distortion-free maximum SPLs utilizing high-sensitivity transducers - all designed and engineered by Electro-Voice.
- EV QuickSmart Mobile application: quickly and wirelessly configure, control and monitor up to six ELX200 loudspeakers simultaneously, and receive immediate notification during critical performance conditions. Bluetooth® is available in select countries
- QuickSmartDSP features best-in-class processing. Easy setup via four presets, sub/top system-match, three-band EQ, five user-programmable presets, visual monitoring of limiter status, input level control and meters, and master volume control to optimize gain structure, all via LCD
- High-efficiency 1200W Class-D power amplifier delivers up to 130 dB peak SPL utilizing transducers designed and engineered by EV
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading
- Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven ZLX two-handle design for easy lifting