Electro-Voice ELX200-15 15-inch Passive Speaker
The ELX series is designed to deliver an unprecedented combination of sound quality, portability and durability at its price point. All-new custom components—tested to levels far exceeding the industry norm—make ELX200 a robust workhorse capable of handling real-world abuse and professional applications beyond the capability of competitors’ products in its category.
Every aspect of ELX200 is designed for ideal results as part of the whole - the acoustical, electrical and mechanical components all work together seamlessly. The full-range models feature a low profile form factor designed with a high-spec composite enclosure to balance weight, manageability, as well as structural integrity. The proprietary features that have made the other members of the EV portable speaker family a goto for best-in-class performance are also present: Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide concept.
EV's industry-leading quality and testing procedures yield efficient transducer design and meaningful specs, resulting in components that deliver accurate, linear response at the system’s highest output levels. Translation: loud and clear all the way up to the limit. Unified in one of the strongest full-range composite enclosures ever built by EV. The ELX200 is established as the new benchmark for toughness - both acoustically and physically; maximum efficiency with maximum toughness.
- 1200 W (peak), 130 dB peak SPL system that is reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse testing and endurance testing to 4x typical industry practices.
- 1.4 inch DH-1C (1 inch exit) titanium compression driver for extended transparent high-frequency response.
- High-output EVS-15M woofer designed to exacting specifications for superior durability and exceptional low-frequency reproduction.
- EV-patented Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design provides precise and consistent coverage, minimal distortion, and maximized acoustical loading.
- Professional-grade hardware: three M10 threaded mounting points for forged eyebolts, integrated pole-mounts and the proven ZLX three-handle design for easy lifting.
- Available Color: Black
- Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m): 95dB
- Connector Type: Dual NL4
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) H: 90°
- Coverage (Nominal -6 dB) V: 60°
- Crossover Frequency: 1.6 kHz
- Depth: 15.12" (384mm)
- Enclosure Material: Polypropylene composite
- Family: ELX200
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 52 Hz - 19 kHz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 77 Hz - 16 kHz
- Grille: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Height: 27.95" (710mm)
- HF Transducer: DH-1C 1-inch titanium compression driver
- LF Transducer: EVS-15M 381 mm (15 in)
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 130dB
- Minimum Impedance: 7.0?
- Nominal Impedance: 8?
- Power Handling (Continuous / Peak): 300W/1200W
- Power Rating: 1200W
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 42Hz
- Shipping Weight: 47.18lbs (21.4kg)
- Speaker Type: Full-Range
- Suspension: (3) M10 suspension points
- Weight Net: 41.23lbs (18.7kg)
- Width: 16.65" (423mm)
- Woofer Size: 15inch