Electro-Voice ELX200-18S 18-inch Passive Subwoofer
The ELX series is designed to deliver an unprecedented combination of sound quality, portability and durability at its price point. All-new custom components—tested to levels far exceeding the industry norm—make ELX200 a robust workhorse capable of handling real-world abuse and professional applications beyond the capability of competitors’ products in its category.
Every aspect of ELX200 is designed for ideal results as part of the whole - the acoustical, electrical and mechanical components all work together seamlessly. The subwoofers pack powerful low-frequency output into a surprisingly compact footprint, and feature tuned 15 mm thick wood enclosures with a premium top-coat finish. The proprietary features that have made the other members of the EV portable speaker family a go-to for best-in-class performance are also present.
EV's industry-leading quality and testing procedures yield efficient transducer design and meaningful specs, resulting in components that deliver accurate, linear response at the system’s highest output levels. Translation: loud and clear all the way up to the limit. Unified in one of the strongest full-range composite enclosures ever built by EV. The ELX200 is established as the new benchmark for toughness - both acoustically and physically; maximum efficiency with maximum toughness.
- 1600 W (peak), 133 dB peak SPL utilizing high sensitivity transducer designed and engineered by EV for maximum punch.
- High-output EVS-18L woofer designed to exacting specifications for superior durability and exceptional low-frequency reproduction.
- System reliability verified with over 500 hours of abuse testing and endurance testing.
- Ideal for portable and installed applications.
- Lightweight, compact 15 mm wood enclosure with internal bracing with durable polyurea top-coat finish.
- Professional-grade hardware: integrated M20 threaded pole mount plate and two-handle design for easy lifting.
- Available Color: Black
- Axial Sensitivity (SPL, 1 W @ 1 m): 94dB
- Connector Type: Dual NL4
- Depth: 22.6" (574mm)
- Enclosure Material: 15 mm plywood with durable polyurea top-coat finish
- Family: ELX200
- Frequency Range (-10 dB): 28 Hz - 300 Hz
- Frequency Response (-3 dB): 45 Hz - 200Hz
- Grill: 18 AWG steel with powdercoat
- Height: 23.62" (600mm)
- LF Transducer: EVS-18L 457 mm (18 in)
- Max. SPL/1m (calc): 133 HzdB
- Minimum Impedance: 7.2 ??
- Nominal Impedance: 8?
- Power Handling (Continuous / Peak): 400W/1600W
- Power Rating: 1600W
- Recommended High-Pass Frequency: 35 HzHz
- Shipping Weight: 67.24lbs (30.5kg)
- Speaker Type: Subwoofer
- Weight Net: 58.64lbs (26.6kg)
- Width: 19.96" (507mm)
- Woofer Size: 18inch