The Force i Sub makes it easy and cost-effective to add solid, low-end response to any sound system. Thanks to its very solid enclosure and a powerful, cast frame 18-inch woofer, the Force i Sub can add substantial bass response to many two-way full-range speakers.
An important feature of the Force i Sub is that it is designed to be paralleled with the Force i two-way full-range speaker system on a single amplifier channel. The Force i sound system combining the Force i two-way, Force i Sub and Eliminator i power amplifier rivals larger and much more expensive biamped sound systems for overall sound quality and output capability.
The Force i Sub's powerful 18-inch woofer has a four-layer voice coil and nearly two inches of total excursion capability for tremendous air moving capability with reliability. Force i Sub's woofer was designed to have less midrange response so that its input filter reduces the mids and highs to allow parallel operation with a full-range system. Force i Sub's RoadWoodTM enclosure is much stronger and lighter than particleboard or MDF and has excellent acoustical properties too.
The Force i Sub has a built-in metal stand mount and comes with a removable 34-inch steel pole to elevate EV two-way systems. It also comes with rear-mounted casters and a 3- stage, luggage-style expandable metal handle to make moving easy. The handle can also be removed to prevent rattles during use or to prevent damage in transportation. The enclosure is finished in black industrial-grade carpeting that is extremely durable.
- 18-inch cast frame driver with 350 watts continuous, 700 watts program and 1,400 watts peak power handling
- Built-in input filter for single-amp drive capability - Biamping not required
- Comes with 34-inch pole for elevating two-way systems
- Comes with wheels and removable, expandable handle for easy transport
- RoadWoodTM enclosure is strong and light?69 lb (31.3 kg)
- Same height (25.5 in) as Force i Two-Way for more efficient vehicle packing
- Perfectly matched to Eliminator i power amplifier with processor
- Connectors: 1/4 phone jack/Speakon NL4
- Size: 25.55" x 20.4" x 23.7"
- Weight: 69 lbs