Electro Voice ND86-RC3 Wireless ND86 Capsule
The Electro-Voice ND86-RC3 is a robust, highperformance, dynamic cardioid thread-on vocal microphone head for wireless handheld transmitters. This microphone head electrically and mechanically adapts to Electro-Voice (and many other brands) wireless handheld transmitters that use the common 3-contact rings, 1.25" diameter by 28-thread pitch coupling convention. The floating captured ID collar will spin freely until screwing the head on tightly. It will remain locked in place when fully tightened. This allows the desired orientation of the branding to the transmitter.
Designed for excellent acoustic control in even the largest of venues, the precisely tuned capsule delivers present, smooth, and detailed sound, as well as superior isolation from sound on the stage.
The microphone head's dynamic capsule contains a large Mylar diaphragm, which delivers a rich and detailed frequency response by combining its large surface area for tonal balance with its low-mass highvelocity material for exceptionally fast transient response.
The microphone head features an innovative capsule shock-mount system consisting of a 4-point suspension around the circumference of the capsule combined with a tuned pneumatic pump at the capsule base, offering superior handling noise reduction to eliminate mechanical vibrations and noise in the mix.
The Memraflex grille is made of a durable tight-mesh grille wire that withstands extraordinarily rough treatment. Your microphone head remains protected and looking good gig-after-gig, year-after-year. For additional protection, the capsule contains a hydrophobic cloth membrane, which prevents moisture and debris from reaching the diaphragm. The capsule uses a humbucking coil that attenuates AC hum and electromagnetic interference. Use the ND dynamic mics with confidence near speaker cabinets and EMF generating equipment racks.
- Thread-on microphone head for Electro-Voice and other brand's wireless handheld transmitters
- Excellent acoustic control in even the largest of venues: present, smooth and detailed sound
- Large diaphragm dynamic capsule creates a rich and detailed frequency response
- Shock-mounted capsule minimizes handling noise
- Memraflex grille resists denting
- Element type: Dynamic neodymium magnet structure
- Frequency response, close: 30 Hz-17 kHz
- Frequency response, far: 70 Hz-17 kHz
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid