Electro Voice RE3-ACC-HW3 Headworn TA4F Mic
The HW3 is a general-purpose condenser supercardioid headworn vocal microphone which is ideal for presentations, vocal performances, and athletic instruction. Designed for comfort, robust durability and vocal clarity, it sustains rigorous use in a wide variety of applications while delivering crisp, clear, and balanced vocal sound. The sonic signature is crisp and natural, and the supercardioid polar pattern provides superb acoustic isolation and gain before feedback, making it an ideal microphone even in high SPL sound reinforcement applications. The adjustable headband is comfortable to wear, solidly built, and includes a flexible gooseneck boom and shockmounted microphone element, making it an ideal solution for performances and presentations where rigorous activity may be involved. The detachable cable securely connects to the headband with a threaded 2.5 mm plug, and its detachable design helps avoid cable damage during storage and transportation.
The 4-pin mini plug is compatible with all current Electro-Voice bodypack transmitters, as well as many other brands who use the 4-pin mini connector convention. The included foam windscreen effectively reduces wind blasts when needed.
- Condenser supercardioid element delivers an acoustically-isolated, full-bodied sound
- Robust headband fits comfortably and securely
- Flexible gooseneck section makes positioning easy
- Vibration-absorbing shock-mounted microphone head minimizes handling noise
- Detachable cable makes storing and transporting simple and safe
- Element type: Self-biased condenser
- Frequency response: 30 Hz - 18 kHz
- Polar pattern: Supercardioid