Electro Voice RE3-ACC-PASP 1X2 Passive Antenna
The PASP is a passive antenna splitter kit containing necessary items when splitting and sharing two incoming antenna signals between the diversity antenna jacks of two receivers. An ideal companion kit to the RMK2 dual rack kit, the PASP takes the signals collected by the front-mounted antennas on the RMK2’s CXU2 jacks, and distributes them to the diversity antenna input jacks on two receivers. Will adapt any other sources of incoming cable-bound RF signals via BNC from remote antennas.
- Splits two antenna signals into two diversity receivers
- Passes 12 volt booster feed to active antennas or boosters
- Low insertion loss
- Ideal companion kit to the RMK2 dual rack mount kit
- Also functions as a 2-in x 1-out combiner for sending two transmitter signals to one antenna
- RF carrier frequency range: 10 - 1,000 MHz
- Impedance: 50 ?
- Isolation: 20 dB
- Insertion loss: 2 dB
- VSWR: 01:02
- Color: Black