Electro Voice RE3-BPT-6M Bodypack Transmitter
The RE3-BPT is a small, lightweight yet robust UHF bodypack transmitter. It is easily worn and concealed, making it an ideal form factor for a wide variety of professional presentation and performance applications. From stand-up presentations, to theatrical and musical performances, to high-energy fitness and athletic situations, this sleek and rugged transmitter fits comfortably and accepts a wide variety of input devices.
The all-metal body is robust and durable, and operates on 2 AA alkaline or rechargeable NiMH cells.
The ultrasonic sync function makes for a simple system setup by syncing the transmitter to the receiver frequency tuning and other functional data.
The selectable output power (band specific) assists in overcoming the challenges of both long, or short, transmission ranges.
The tuning bandwidth affords generous frequency tuning options helping to avoid various sources of possible interference.
The unique magnetic sliding latch and lock mechanism keeps the battery door closed securely and makes opening to access the batteries effortless.
Recharging contacts provide for functional use with the optional BC2 charging station allowing the NiMH rechargeable cells within two bodypack transmitters to be charged without removal.
- Robust metal body
- Sync function for easy frequency setup
- Selectable low and high output power (band specific)
- Up to 36 MHz tuning bandwidth (band specific)
- Unique magnetic latch and lock for easy access to batteries
- Frequency oscillation mode: Phase-locked loop (PLL)
- Available band names, tuning bandwidths, and carrier frequency ranges: 6M: 10 MHz (653-663 MHz)
- Sync frequency: Ultrasonic