Electro-Voice ZLX15P Powered Speakers (2) with Gator Stands & Totes
The ZLX-15P has become the best choice for smaller-venue sound reinforcement or stage monitoring, thanks to its comprehensive design that excels past other small-format, lightweight speakers in both power and performance. Pound for pound, no other similarly sized loudspeaker comes close. Less means more with the ZLX's compact, streamlined LCD control screen. Rather than clutter the back of the speaker with many dials and switches as done with many other powered speakers, a single knob is used to access ZLX's DSP engine, oferring more tone-shaping precision and configuration than ever before. Optimize your sound to the application (music, live, speech, club) and/or your location (pole mount, monitor, install). Hear the difference instantly, and never worry about struggling to get the right sound ever again.
This heavy-duty speaker tote bag is an ideal case for the most popular compact 15" speaker cabinets on the market. Made of durable water-resistant polyester and featuring a padded interior with soft lining, you can travel with confidence knowing that your Turbosound iQ15 or Yamaha DRX15 is safe and secure. A heavy-duty, dual zipper design opens the entire top of the bag making loading and unloading a breeze. The secure wrap dual reinforced handles and straps help distribute the weight of the speaker to resist wear and tear on the bag as well as making it comfortable to carry. The Speaker Tote Series provides ample storage with a large pocket on the front for cables and accessories. This Gator GPA-Speaker Tote is perfect for rental house, event DJ or back-line use.
- LCD display with a single-knob DSP control with presets quickly customizes ZLX to best suit your performance style!
- Input level meters and independent amplifier control ensure perfect levels in seconds
- EV-engineered components matched with a custom-built 1000W class-D amplifier for best-in-class sound
- Lightweight, super-durable composite construction with unique hi/lo grip design for effortless pole mounting and portability
- Patented split-baffle design for superior driver time alignment and enhanced sonic impact and intelligibility
- 1000W (Class D); 127 dB max SPL; 42 Hz – 20 kHz
- 15" woofer and 1.5" high-frequency titanium compression driver
- Frequency range: 42 Hz - 20 kHz
- Maximum SPL: 127 dB
- Power rating: 1000W
- Frequency response: 55 Hz - 18 kHz
- Coverage (nominal -6 dB) H: 90°
- Coverage (nominal -6 dB) V: 60°
- LF transducer: EVS-15L, 380 mm (15") woofer
- HF transducer: DH-1K
- Connector type: (2) XLR/TRS combo jack, (1) 3.5 mm input, and (1) XLR link output
- Enclosure: material polypropylene
- Grill: 18 gauge steel with black powder coat
- Dimensions: 26.97" x 16.65" x 15.08" (HxWxD)
- Weight: 38.14 lbs.
Gator GPA-TOTE15 Features:
- Lightweight speaker tote bag designed to fit most 15" speaker cabinets
- Rugged water-resistant polyester construction
- Protective, padded interior with soft lining
- Heavy-duty dual top zipper design
- Secure-wrap, reinforced dual handles and straps
- Large exterior pocket
- Fits Turbosound iQ15 and Yamaha DRX15
Gator GFW-SPK-2000set Features:
- Lightweight aluminum speaker stand
- Dual diameter inner tube for 35 mm and 38 mm speaker mount
- Red safety trim on feet (removable)
- Height: 48" to 81" / 1219 mm to 2057 mm
- Double speaker stand bag included
- Exterior weight: 13.00 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 125.00 lbs.
25' Microphone Cable Features:
- Touring grade, noiseless microphone cable
- High-quality XLR connectors
- Durable, flexible, abrasion-resistant jacket
- Ideal for use with microphones, audio component cabling, and powered/active loudspeakers