elektraLite eyeBall Quad RGBW LED 10-Degree Par
A powerful fixture in a compact body, the elektraLite eyeBall is ready to solve your solutions both big and small. More than a stage and cyc wash fixture, the elektraLite eyeBall can also be used as a truss warmer or a shin kicker just as easily and effectively.
Impressive light output delivers incredible fluorescence at distances of more than 75 feet. Able to fit in tight spaces, and designed with a low profile for low ceiling applications, the eyeBall is ideally suited for integration into existing spaces and minimal space requirements for new projects. In addition to its small size, at less than five pounds the eyeBall is lightweight, allowing for more fixtures to be hung in a given space. With a convenient and compact strong double?yoke, mounting options are limitless.
A user?friendly onboard control interface allows for multiple control options in addition to DMX, including RGB, strobe, and console?free master/slave operation. Plug?and?play functionality is built right in! The eyeBall has both power in and thru for easy "daisy chaining", and includes an interconnect jumper cable. The DMX connectors (both in and thru) are 5?pin XLR, however 3>5 pin and 5>3 pin turnarounds are provided for maximum flexibility.
Accessories included with each eyeBall are as follows:
- (1) 24" IEC power cable with Edison connector
- (1) IEC extension cable
- (1) 5?pin DMX extension cable
- (1) 3>5 pin DMX turnaround
- (1) 5>3 pin DMX turnaround
- 10 Degree Beam Angle
- Compact design fits perfectly in 12" box truss
- Flicker?free on camera operation
- Strong double yoke allows for floor mount or hanging, with low?profile adjustment handles for a slim, tight contour
- Variable adjustable speed strobe effect, from 0.3 to 25 FPS
- Variable, adjustable fans can be set to run automatically, manually, turned off, or controlled via DMX
- Compact, lightweight design ideal for a variety of locations, including small spaces and portable applications
- Up to eight fixtures can be connected on one 20A circuit, and can be run in stand?alone or master/slave configuration, all with or without a control source, for fast,effective, and efficient operation
- Power Consumption: 80 – 110 watts (1.9A)
- Multi?voltage; AC 100?240V – 50/60Hz
- IEC power (in and thru) connectors
- Housing: high temperature black polycarbonate
- Materials: corrosion resistant hardware
- Yoke: rigid flat steel
- Light Engine: seven 12?watt quad LED emitters
- Refresh Rate: >400Hz
- CRI: N/A
- Optics / Lensing(s): Diffraction Lensing
- Control: DMX?512A (in and thru) via 5?pin XLR
3>5 & 5>3 pin turnarounds included
- Ratings / Certifications: pending ETL listing to UL1573
- Physical Dimensions:
- Height: 8.6?
- Length: 6.5?
- Width: 6.5?
- Shipping Dimensions:
- Height: 15?
- Length: 9?
- Width: 9?
- lbs: 4.6
- kgs: 2.0
- Shipping Weight:
- lbs: 8.0
- kgs: 3.6