elektraLite Stingray Profile RGBL LED Ellipsoidal Light
The elektraLite Stingray Profile brings clean, cool white light in an incomparable level of intensity for its range.
At the heart of the Stingray Profile 4‐color is a newly designed 250 watt COB LED. With a rich, vibrant RGBW color mix, the ellipsoidal provides the same clean, rich, beautiful light audiences have grown accustomed to, making the Stingray Profile 4‐color perfect for any show or event. The built‐in accessory clip and included color frame allow for diffusion and color media to be used.
The Stingray Profile’s sophisticated, proprietary diffraction lensing system provides a packed punch of light in a variety of beam spreads. The interchangeable lens tube give the user 19, 26°, 36°, or 50° beam spreads. Four independent shutter blades give perfect in‐focus cuts to the beam.
A powerful, well‐rounded LED lighting fixture with a rugged design, the Stingray Profile 4‐color is a workhorse, ready to bring rich, bright white light to a wide variety of public spaces including stages, classrooms, galleries, worship spaces, studios, event spaces, live event, and production environments.
A very simple to use onboard control interface allows for easy control by either DMX or console‐free static operation. The Stingray Profile 4‐color has 5‐pin XLR DMX connectors (both in and thru). A single yoke, safety eye bolt and safety cable is included. Power is via industry standard Powercon in and out connectors allowing for quick daisy chaining of the fixtures.
- Single COB 250 watt LED giving rich, vibrant RGBW light with no hot spot.
- 100% no step dimming and no pop or bump at beginning or end of dimming curve.
- Available 19, 26, 36 and 50 lens tubes with no chromatic aberration. Also fits existing lens tubes from other manufacturers.
- Double slot gel frame holder with safety clip for accessories and supplied gel fram
- Exclusive “cool to touch” housing features rotating barrel assembly, rear handle, pattern holder slot, and Four shutter blades for perfect in‐focus beam cuts.
- Easy to use display menus for DMX or static control
A quick rotating and release of the barrel allows lens and shutters to be easily cleaned. Exclusive “cool to touch” housing features rotating barrel assembly, rear handle, pattern holder slot, and four shutter blades for perfect in‐ focus beam cuts.