ETC 419 Source Four 19 Degree Ellipsoidal Light
There's only one Source Four® -- the fixture that changed the lighting industry. Source Four combines the energy-saving power of the patented HPL lamp, with a dichroic reflector and optical-quality lenses, for the coolest beam on the market. That means your gels, patterns and shutters last longer and your performance space stays cooler.
No other light offers such optical brilliance. Source Four's revolutionary technology gives you a clean white beam for unequaled imaging, crisp pattern projection, and a bright, even field. The EDLT lens tube option for 19º, 26º, 36º and 50º field angles makes the Source Four even better for ultra-crisp, high-contrast gobo projections.
Rated for up to 750 watts, the Source Four is perfect for punching through saturated colors and performing the longest throws. Ultra-efficient for more lumens per watt: at 575 watts the Source Four literally outshines 1000W ellipsoidals. And at 750 watts, well, no point comparing - there are no other fixtures in its class.Product Features
- 5º, 10º, 14º, 19º, 26º, 36º, 50º, 70º and 90º field angles
- Rated up to 750W
- Super-efficient HPL lamp
- Faceted dichroic reflector removes 90% of IR heat from beam
- Interchangeable lens tubes
- Rotating barrel ± 25º
- Three-plane stainless-steel shutter blade assembly
- Tool-free lamp adjustment
- Insulated rear handle
- Rugged die-cast aluminum construction
- Supports Dimmer Doubling™ (North America only)
- Compatible Lamps: HPL-575-120V, HPL-575-115X, HPL-750-120V
- Compatible Clamps: CLP-05, 510-ALTMAN
- AC Plug Included
*Lamp, Clamp, Safety Cable, and Gel Filter sold separately
*Pre-Owned Source Four fixtures may not include original manufacturers box, packaging, and manual.