ETC Desire D40XT Vivid LED Par with Edison Plug - Silver
ETC Desire D40XT Vivid LED Par - Silver
This is from ETC's Desire Series of lighting and is a Selador D40XT Vivid wash fixture for high-intensity color mixing across the spectrum for the widest color wash use. Using the x7 Color System array, this light is best for all-around use as a color-changing wash fixture. This model has a usage rating of IP66 (exterior) that comes in a black finish with a outdoor-rated power lead with watertight Molex connector.
Your lighting doesn’t always stay indoors. You’re working outside at festivals, theme parks, video shoots, and architectural installations – and are at the mercy of Mother Nature and changing weather conditions. You require high-quality lighting products that can safely go where you go. That’s why ETC designed the Desire™ D40XT fixture. It isn’t just an ordinary LED wrapped in a waterproof body, however. ETC designed every aspect of the D40XT fixture to withstand heat, cold, rain and snow, without skimping on lighting features.
The durable Desire D40XT luminaire has an IP (Ingress Protection) rating of 66, meaning that the unit’s housing completely protects the electrical components from dust, water and the formation of ice, and can withstand temperatures ranging from -20°C to 40°C (-4°F to 104°F). From coatings and seals, to vents and cord grips, the D40XT fixture’s hardware can stand up to extreme temperatures, UV rays, and atmospheric changes. And the luminaire’s attached cabling is UL Listed for extra-hard usage and outdoor ratings.
The D40XT luminaire offers the same brilliant lighting as the standard D40 fixture, with 40 high-efficiency emitters on each unit. The D40XT includes a user-interface with an expanded LCD display for control options. Quick Setups – General, Stage, XT (Exterior)/Architectural, High-Impact, and Studio – simplify your lighting tasks, by giving specific operating behaviors for any application.
ETC built the x7 Color System™ – which combines up to seven different LED colors on one unit – into the D40XT fixture so you can take dazzling colored and crisp white light outdoors where you need it. Producing a light quality you’ve never seen before from an LED, the x7 Color System carefully balances its lighting to give you a range of adjustable color options to fit your needs.
The Desire Vivid fixture is the high-brightness, color powerhouse of the D40XT array options. If you need deep, saturated color for your outdoor installations, choose the D40XT Vivid luminaire.
ETC T1PA-A Edison Plug to True1 Receptacle, Ul 1573, 6-Foot/2-Meter Power Cable, Silver
6-foot TRUE1 TOP to parallel blade U-ground (Edison) connector.
- UL 1573-rated for stage and studio use
- IP66-rated for exterior, wet-location use
- Power pass-through and DMX in/thru connections for easy setup
- User-friendly control interface with multiple DMX profiles and fixture settings
- 50,000-hour LED life
- Primary field angle of 17°
- Secondary lenses available for multiple beam spread options; round-pattern diffusers can be factory-installed for permanent installations
- 40 X 2.5W LED variable color-mixing light wash fixture
- ETL listed to UL1573 – the standard for stage and studio lighting units
- IP66-rated for exterior wet location use
- Power and DMX in/thru connections for easy setup
- User-friendly control interface with multiple modes and fixture settings
- Rugged die-cast all-metal housing
- Easy access slots for secondary lenses and standard 7.5”
- PAR accessories:
- Available in black (standard), white or silver (optional) or custom colors (contact factory)
- Hanging yoke standard. Optional yoke/floor stand available
- Effective Projected Area (EPA): 0.74
- 100VAC to 240VAC 50/60 Hz universal power input
- Waterproof, 39”power in and thru outdoor rated power leads
- Up to 10 fixtures may be linked via power in/thru connections per 15Acircuit
- •Requires power from a non-dim source
- 50,000 hour LED life (50,000 hours to 70% intensity)
- 40 Luxeon® Rebel 2.5W LED emitters
- All LED sources experience some lessening of light output and some color shift over time. LED output will vary with thermal conditions. Based on the LED manufacturer’s B50 L70 specification, a Selador luminaire will achieve ~70% of its initial output after 50,000 hours of typical usage. In individual situations, LEDs will be used for different durations and at different levels. This can eventually lead to minor alterations in color performance, necessitating slight adjustment to presets, cues or programs.
- Exclusive x7 Color System™ seven-color LED array
- Broad spectrum color interacts seamlessly with conventional sources
- Beautifully illuminates skin tones and other objects for natural appearance and high color rendering
- Exclusive red-shift option emulates tungsten dimming performance
- Primary field angle of 17° and beam angle of 8°
- Secondary lenses available for multiple beam spread options
- Sealed, factory-installed lenses available for permanent installations (special order)
- Lenses must be ordered separately
- Refer to accessories chart for lenses available
- DMX512 in and thru via watertight five-pin XLR connectors on 39” leads
- Multiple control options including RGB, strobe, and console-free Master/Slave mode
- See DMX Control Table for additional information
- 15-bit virtual dimming engine provides smooth, high quality theatrical fades and minimizes color shift during dimming
- RDM functionality for address and setting changes
- Ambient operating temperature of -4° to 104°F (-20° to 40°C)
- Active electronic thermal management for droop-free operation
- Noiseless, fan-free convection cooling for acoustically sensitive installations
- Fixture is designed for continuous operation up to 104°F (40°C) ambient temperature and requires free flow of air around fixture housing
- Weight* 14 lbs / 6.4 kg
- Shipping Weight 17 lbs / 7.8 kg
- *Does not include mounting hardware