Extron 60-1421-53 HDMI Wallplate for Long-Distance DTP Transmitter - White
The Extron DTP T HWP 4K 331 D is a single-gang, decorator-style, long distance transmitter for sending HDMI, audio, and bidirectional RS‑232 and IR signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable to Extron DTP® 330-enabled products. The one‑gang form factor provides maximum space efficiency in wall mount, floor box, and furniture mount applications. The DTP T HWP 4K 331 D accepts analog stereo audio signals for simultaneous transmission over the same shielded twisted pair cable. It supports video signals at resolutions up to 4K. It also features remote power capability, plus bidirectional RS‑232 and IR pass‑through for remote AV device control. The single‑gang wall‑mountable design of the DTP T HWP 4K 331 D provides the convenience of placing input connections precisely where they are needed.
The HDCP-compliant DTP T HWP 4K 331 D enables the reliable transmission of HDMI signals, supporting Deep Color up to 12-bit, CEC pass‑through, and embedded HD lossless audio formats. In addition, DDC communication of EDID and HDCP is continuously maintained between a source and display, ensuring direct compatibility and optimal signal transmission between devices. The DTP T HWP 4K 331 D also provides a connection for sending stereo analog audio to a DTP 330-enabled matrix switcher, switcher, or signal processor. The analog stereo audio signal is sent over the same shielded twisted pair cable as the HDMI and control signals, eliminating the need for a separate cable run to support analog audio at the DTP 330-enabled product.
The twisted pair transmitter provides other convenient, integrator-friendly features designed to help simplify installation. The DTP T HWP 4K 331 D supports simultaneous transmission of bidirectional RS‑232 and IR signals from a control system for AV device control. Also, the transmitter can be remotely powered over the shielded twisted pair cable by a DTP 330-enabled product, allowing both devices to share one power supply.
The DTP T HWP 4K 331 D can be integrated with an Extron DTP CrossPoint® Presentation Matrix Switcher, or other DTP 330‑enabled products to support sources at remote locations. The transmitter mounts in an included single-gang decorator-style wallplate that fits a standard US one‑gang size junction box. The wall‑mountable form factor of the DTP T HWP 4K 331 D allows for discreet placement in walls, lecterns, and floor boxes.
The DTP output can be configured for compatibility with HDBaseT-enabled displays to send digital video and embedded audio, plus bidirectional RS‑232 and IR signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable.
Extron recommends Extron‑certified XTP DTP 24 shielded twisted pair cable, shielded RJ‑45 plugs, jacks, and couplers engineered for optimum signal transmission with Extron DTP Series products. The XTP DTP 24 cable is certified to 475 MHz, and utilizes a SF/UTP design with four unshielded 24 AWG twisted pair conductors inside an overall braid and foil shield for superior performance and noise immunity.
- Transmits HDMI plus control and analog audio up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable — The DTP T HWP 4K 331 D provides high reliability and maximum performance on an economical and easily installed cable infrastructure.
- Inputs: One HDMI, one 3.5 mm stereo mini jack for audio
- Output: One DTP® 330 twisted pair output on RJ‑45
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K — Supports 4K/60 4:2:0 and 4K/30 4:4:4, maintaining superior image quality at the highest resolutions.
- Supported HDMI specification features include data rates up to 10.2 Gbps, Deep Color up to 12‑bit, 3D, HD lossless audio formats, and CEC pass-through
- HDCP 2.3 compliant — Ensures display of content-protected 4K video media and maintains interoperability with earlier versions of HDCP.
- Remote power capability — For simplified installation, the transmitter can be remotely powered by a DTP 330‑enabled product over the twisted pair connection.
- DTP output is compatible with HDBaseT‑enabled devices — The DTP output can be configured to send video and embedded audio, plus bidirectional RS‑232 and IR signals to an HDBaseT‑enabled display.
- Extron XTP DTP 24 shielded twisted pair cable is strongly recommended for optimal performance
- Compatible with CATx shielded twisted pair cable — The DTP T HWP 4K 331 D fully supports a maximum transmission distance of 330 feet (100 meters) for all compatible resolutions when used with CATx shielded twisted pair cable. Shielded twisted pair cabling with solid center conductor sizes of 24 AWG or better is recommended for optimal performance.
- Accepts additional analog stereo audio signals — The DTP T HWP 4K 331 D accepts stereo analog audio signals for simultaneous transmission over the same shielded twisted pair cable. Analog audio is not embedded onto the digital video signal.
- Bidirectional RS‑232 and IR pass‑through for AV device control — Bidirectional RS‑232 control and IR signals can be transmitted alongside the video signal, allowing remote AV devices to be controlled without the need for additional cabling.
- Supports multiple embedded audio formats — The DTP T HWP 4K 331 D is compatible with a broad range of multi-channel audio signals, providing reliable operation with HDMI sources.
- Supports EDID and HDCP transmission — DDC channels are actively buffered, allowing continuous communication between source and display.
- Compatible with all DTP 330 Series receivers and DTP 330‑enabled products — Enables mixing and matching with desktop and wallplate receivers, as well as other DTP 330‑enabled products to meet application requirements.
- LED indicator for signal presence and power — Provides visual indication of system status for real‑time feedback and monitoring of key performance parameters.
- RJ‑45 signal and link LED indicators for DTP port — Provides a means for validating signal flow and operation, allowing quick identification of connectivity issues.
- JITC Certified — Successfully completed interoperability and information assurance testing for use in government applications and other mission-critical environments.
- Mounts in an included single‑gang decorator‑style wallplate — The single‑gang decorator‑style wallplate is available in black or white to blend with a wide range of environments.
- External power supply included, replacement part #70-1174-01 — Provides worldwide power compatibility with high‑demonstrated reliability and low power consumption