The Classic Player Jazzmaster guitar's tremolo plate has been moved closer to the bridge to increase break angle and sustain. A screw-in tremolo arm increases stability and control when executing divebombs.
- Color - 3-Color Sunburst (Polyester Finish)
- Alder Body
- Maple Neck, "C" Shape, (Polyurethane Finish)
- Rosewood Fretboard, 9.5" Radius (241mm)
- 21 Medium Jumbo Frets
- 2 Special Design Hot Jazzmaster Single-Coil (Neck & Bridge), "Lead" Circuit: Volume, Tone, "Rhythm" Circuit: Volume, Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle (Bridge - Bridge & Neck - Neck), 2-Position Slide (Lead Tone - Rhythm Tone)
- Fender® Adjusto-Matic™ Bridge with Vintage Style "Floating" Tremolo with Tremolo Lock Button
- Fender/Ping® Vintage Style Tuning Machines
- Chrome Hardware
- 4-Ply Brown Shell Pickguard
- 25.5" (648 mm)Scale Length
- 1.650" (41 mm)Width at Nut
- Includes: Deluxe Gig Bag
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.