Meet the Focusrite Clarett range; the best-sounding, fastest Thunderbolt interfaces.
Combining Focusrite's passion for sound quality with the very latest in Thunderbolt technology, the Clarett range features brand new transformer-modeled preamps, crystal clear conversion, and interface latency so negligible that you can monitor and track within your software without any noticeable delay.
The Clarett 8PreX is the flagship 26-In/28-Out interface, designed with the permanent racked studio install in mind, featuring extended ADAT i/o, and separate rear panel inputs for mic and line, as well as dedicated phantom power, phase reverse and high pass filters on every channel.Modern Preamps with Classic Heritage
The brand new Clarett preamps models the impedance and transformer resonance of our iconic Focusrite ISAs. This gives you the same exceptional clarity and signature sound at the touch of a button. In addition, new custom potentiometers deliver superior linear gain.Conversion
Every Clarett interface boasts the same unrivaled dynamic range and crystal clear conversion, to capture every nuance of your sound.
Quite simply, the Clarett 8PreX sets a whole new standard for your recording studio.Features:
- New Clarett preamps model the classic ISA design
- Mic Pre EIN = -128dB
- World-class dynamic range: 116dB A/D and 118dB D/A
- Latest Thunderbolt technology ensures interface latency of under 1ms
- 24bit, 192kHz sample rates
- Flagship Clarett 8Pre X designed for permanent professional studio install
- New 64-bit AAX, AU and VST compatible Red 2 and Red 3 Plug-in Suite
- Detailed metering
- All expandable over ADAT
- Includes MIDI I/O