Focusrite iTrack Dock iPad Recording Interface
Track Dock is a comprehensive, studio-quality iPad recording interface that acts as the hub of your iPad recording studio. Featuring dual legendary Focusrite microphone preamps, along with two line inputs and an instrument DI with plenty of extra headroom, stereo monitor outputs with 105dB dynamic range plus independently-controlled headphone outputs, and a USB port for class compliant MIDI instruments and controllers, iTrack Dock gives you everything you need to record, monitor and control music on your iPad - with precision Focusrite digital conversion at up to 24-bit, 96kHz sampling. And at the same time it charges and powers your iPad.Made for iPad
iTrack Dock is an Apple-compliant audio docking interface with Apple-certified "Made for iPad" status. Compliant with any Lightning iPad. What's more, iTrack Dock comes with the free, easy to use "Tape by Focusrite" app for those looking to put ideas down quickly.
iPad 4th Generation, iPad Air, iPad mini and iPad mini with retina displayiTrack Dock's sleek, modular design allows you to slide the Lightning connector up and down to accommodate any sized iPad.Who is iTrack Dock for?
iTrack Dock is the perfect recording interface for songwriters, musicians and home recordists who want to take advantage of their studio gear alongside the simplicity of iPad. Designed to provide a comprehensive recording, monitoring and control solution for iPad users, iTrack Dock is easy to use and provides all the control and functionality you'd expect in a traditional recording interface.Simple, Sleek Setup
Getting started is easy. Whichever Lightning iPad you have, just slide the connector on the iTrack Dock up or down to match the position of your iPad's socket and plug in. The iPad sits perfectly in the iTrack Dock, at just the right angle, in line with and alongside the Dock's raked control surface.
Hooking up your gear is easy too. Simply plug in your microphones and guitars via XLR and Jack cables, while line inputs and monitor outputs to your speakers are carried over TRS cables. A standard USB cable connects your MIDI controller to the iTrack Dock, giving you instant "hands on" control of any assignable MIDI parameters.Comprehensive Control at your Fingertips
iTrack Dock has all the right controls in all the right places. Real knobs handle main monitor level, headphone output level and the input level controls, which also feature Focusrite's signature Scarlett-derived "gain halo" technology for visual metering of signal levels. iTrack Dock also features a USB port for connection of a MIDI controller - such as the Novation Launchkey or Launchkey Mini - for full assignable MIDI control of your favourite iPad apps.Features:
- Featuring premium Focusrite A-D/D-A conversion with over 105dB dynamic range and the ability to record at up to 24-bit, 96kHz sample rates
- Two Focusrite mic pres, as featured in the Scarlett range of USB audio interfaces, include 48V Phantom power for use with condenser microphones
- iTrack Dock provides a guitar input with plenty of clean, clear headroom to capture both quiet and loud guitars with stunning clarity.
- Connect and power a MIDI controller
- Works with all Core Audio apps on iPad From GarageBand to Cubasis, Auria and beyond
- High quality outputs with over 105dB dynamic range
- Avoid monitoring latency delays with the iTrack Dock's direct monitoring feature
- Includes Tape by Focusrite app for iPad, which offers instant recording, mastering and sharing without the complexities of traditional music-making software