Focusrite Scarlett Studio Recording Package
Everything You Need To Make Studio-Quality Recordings From Home: You could spend another evening comparing equipment online. Or you could spend it recording your demo. Scarlett 2i2 Studio Pack gives you everything you need to easily make studio-quality music on Mac or PC.Package Includes:
- Headphones - HP60 closed-back studio headphones for blocking out background noise.
- Scarlett 2i2 - The top selling USB interface in the world, for recording studio-quality audio.
- Microphone and Cable - CM25 large diaphragm condenser mic for capturing crystal clear sound, plus a three metre XLR mic cable and stand clip.
The Scarlett Studio package comprises a Scarlett 2i2 computer audio interface, a Scarlett Studio CM25 studio quality condenser microphone, a pair of Scarlett Studio HP60 reference quality headphones and all the necessary software - including Steinberg's Cubase LE - to get you started with recording great audio on your computer as quickly as possible.
The Scarlett 2i2 hardware interface is the key component in the Scarlett Studio system; this provides the means of connecting the CM25 (or other) microphone, musical instruments or line level audio signals to a computer running Mac OS or Windows. The signals applied at the 2i2's physical inputs can be routed to Cubase LE or other recording software via a USB connection. Similarly, the recording software's monitor or recorded output will appear at the 2i2's physical outputs.
Audio sources - mics, instruments, etc. - connected to the 2i2's physical inputs can be recorded in the DAW and then routed from your DAW to the physical outputs. The 2i2's various physical outputs can be connected to the HP60 headphones, or if you wish, to an amplifier and speakers, powered monitors, analogue mixer or any other analogue audio equipment that you wish to use. Although all inputs and outputs on the Scarlett 2i2 are routed directly to and from your DAW for recording and playback, you can configure the routing within your DAW in order to meet your needs.Features:
- Large diaphragm condenser microphone that captures every detail of your sound
- Includes Softube's Time and Tone bundle, the Focusrite Red Plug-In Suite, Novation's Bass Station Virtual synthesiser and 2GB of Loopmasters samples
- Closed-back headphones block out background noise
- Lower latency than any other USB audio interfaces
- Audio CD and CD-R compatible
- Dual USB inputs
- Anti-shock using RAM buffer memory
- 2 selectable jog modes search and pitch bend
- Instant-start and cue with preview
- Single and Continuous play modes
- One seamless loop per side with reloop
- Pitch bend via jog wheel or buttons +/- 16%
- Three mode time selection
- Frame accurate search
- Rubber jog wheels with finger grips
- Large blue backlit LCD display
- Variable pitch control with a +/- 4, 8, and 12% range
- +10 track button for quick navigation
- Fully programmable with repeat function
- Unit Dimensions: 19" x 3.5" x 10"
- Weight: 8.8 lbs. (4 kg)