Focusrite Scarlett 8i6 3G USB Audio Interface
A compact 8-in 6-out audio interface for the hardware music maker
Sitting on the desks of more producers than any other, the Scarlett range of audio interfaces means studio quality sound for more music making machines than any other. 8i6, with its dual mic-pres, fixed-line I/O and MIDI, gives you just the right connectivity to easily bring your hardware music making setup into the computer world.
Six balanced line inputs, for connecting synths or other line-level audio, and four balanced outputs, for monitoring and effects sends
Two high headroom instrument inputs, for plugging your guitar or bass straight in
Two of the best performing Scarlett mic preamps the range has ever heard – now with Air – for recording vocals
Loopback, for grabbing a stereo feed of any combination of hardware inputs and software playback, no cables needed, for simple sampling, streaming or podcasting
Plugged in, switch on
Plug in and produce; all your instruments, all the time. With two 3rd Gen preamps, six fixed line-ins and four balanced outs – for synths, drum machines and looping in hardware effects – 8i6 is ready to record when you are. Spend more time playing and less time plugging in.
Your tracks are 30 years in the making
They’ve been making mic preamps for 30 years, and the 3rd Gen mic pres are the best Scarlett has ever heard. The 24-bit/192kHz converters give your recordings clarity and detail. Air mode breathes life into vocals, adding unique high-end detail. Their decades of experience mean Scarlett sounds just like you.
This is your cue
Focusrite Control makes it simple to route your audio and cue mix, loopback and monitor mixes, from your Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®. Send, stream, sample – simple.
Their technology is sound
Incredibly reliable, Focusrite hardware won’t let you down. If, however, you come across a problem you can rely on their global support team and your two-year warranty to get it sorted. Sound.
All the tools you need to produce right, now
Your 8i6 interface comes with a whole range of recording software, sounds and plug-ins to choose from:
- Avid® Pro Tools® | First Focusrite Creative Pack: Hundreds of virtual instrument sounds, 500MB of loops, and great-sounding effects
- Softube Time and Tone Bundle: Three of Softube's world class reverb, delay and distortion plug-ins, and an an easy-to-use mastering tool
- Ableton® Live Lite™: Industry-leading music-making software
- Focusrite Red Plug-in Suite: Accurately models their classic Red 2 equaliser and Red 3 compressor
- Three Month Splice Sounds Subscription: Get access to millions of high-quality, royalty-free one-shots, loops, and presets, with new releases daily
- Focusrite Plug-in Collective: Receive free versions of the most innovative software, as well as benefiting from discounts
- XLN Audio Addictive Keys: Choose one of four inspiring virtual keyboard instruments
- Focusrite Control:Route your audio and cue mix, loopback and monitor mixes, from your Mac®, PC, iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch
Plug-in collective, for a lasting connection
When you buy any Focusrite hardware you gain access to the most innovative music software brands on the market. Plug-in Collective keeps you up to date on the latest tools, offering you new free downloads every couple of months, along with generous discounts. Let’s stay together.