When inspiration hits, the last thing you need is a user interface that gets in the way. Slows you down. Turns you off. No fear of that. 25 knobs and 13 sliders get you immediate access to where the action is. Unique to the MR16HD are 33 stellar EQ presets available to each input and 2 AUX sends for connecting to external gear. Add to this the convenience of WAV file recording, digital effects, mastering effects, analog guitar distortion and mic simulation and you?ve got just about the slickest, highest quality and downright easiest to use 16 track available on the market.
- 16 Recording Tracks to Hard Drive - 16-bit resolution at 44.1 kHz - no compression
- 4 track Simultaneous Recording - Great for capturing multiple instruments / vocal parts
- 4 XLR Inputs - With phantom power and trim control
- Extended Recording Time - More than 7.5 hours of 16-track recording at CD quality
- Full 16-track bouncing - Mix-down all tracks in stereo
- FAT32 Disc Format and WAV Recording - Plus USB port for easy transfer of recordings to PC
- 2 x AUX - For connection to outboard gear
- S/P DIF Digital Out - For digital mastering to external CD recorder, MD etc.
- Input EQ Library - 33 sound shaping presets available for all inputs
- Fantastic Built-In Digital FX - Reverbs, guitar amp simulations etc. (see MR-8HD)
- Analog Guitar Distortion - Awesome distortion (see MR-8HD)
- Direct CD-RW Connection via USB - Master direct to USB CD-RW (no PC required)
- MR16HD/CD model - Features as above with in-built CD-RW