An active, two-way nearfield monitor perfect for use in any home, project, or professional studio. It has a 6.5-inch hyper radial woofer that uses "Radial Papermaking Technology" for natural, smooth reproduction. The .75-inch magnesium dome tweeter eliminates metallic characteristics and provides an ultra-fast high-frequency response.
- 6.5-inch hyper radial diaphragm with "Radial Papermaking Technology" provides natural, smooth reproduction
- UDR (Up/Down Roll) Tangential driver edge eliminates unwanted resonance.
- 75-inch magnesium tweeter eliminates metallic characteristics and has ultra-fast high-frequency response
- Cast-aluminum driver frames minimize unnecessary vibrations
- HP sound reflectors prevent standing waves in the enclosure
- XLR and 1/4" input connectors for use with virtually any system
- Magnetically shielded for use near video monitors
- Separate amplifiers prevent interference between drivers
- Master output level control and dedicated tweeter output control
- Frequency range of 55Hz to 38kHz