FRONTIER DESIGN TRANZPORT WIRELESS SOFTWARE CONTRL
Frontier Design Group's new TranzPort? represents a revolutionary way to interact with your Windows? or Mac? digital audio workstation (DAW). Instead of being stuck in front of your computer to compose, record, and produce music/audio, TranzPort gives you the freedom to control DAW functions from anywhere in your studio.
TranzPort is easy to set up and use. Right out of the box, it's compatible with popular DAW software such as Pro Tools?, Sonar?, Logic?, Cubase?, Digital Performer? and others. You can arm tracks, use transport controls, set markers, control pans, punch in/out, start loops, and more from TranzPort's simple and intuitive interface. TranzPort is a bi-directional controller, so it also provides feedback to you on signal levels, timecode position, track names and more, via a backlit LCD display and LED indicators.
Unlike infrared remotes, you don?t need line-of-sight between the TranzPort and your computer. TranzPort uses high frequency radio waves (RF) to send and receive control data, and uses advanced coding and frequency-hopping techniques to operate without causing interference, even in the presence of other wireless devices.
Using TranzPort, you can?
- Adjust monitor mix settings from inside an iso booth, or easily record instruments that are physically incompatible with your workspace (piano, drums, etc.)
- Get creative in an environment away from the computer (living room, lounge, etc.) without having to run back and forth to the workstation
- Control your recording while physically removing yourself from unwanted computer noise and monitor hum
- Add a set of basic DAW controls to a second location in a studio (producer's desk, separate room, etc.)
- Remotely control your computer from onstage in live performance without messy cable runs
- And much more!
TranzPort is small and lightweight, runs on standard AA batteries, is mountable to a mic stand (using optional adaptor), and even has a footswitch input. As a very affordable alternative to keyboard/mouse DAW control, TranzPort offers control tools that will speed up your workflow.
Compatible with Windows 2000/XP and Mac OS X (10.2.8 and above), and requiring only one USB port for the small receiver, TranzPort is the remote DAW control solution for everyone from personal/project studios to large commercial recording facilities.