GALAXY HOT SPOT WITH NO VOLUME CONTROL MON WHITE
The HOT SPOT monitor series has been the world's number onepersonal monitor since it's invention in 1977. There are two basicconcepts that have led to the continued success of the HOT SPOT.The first concept was to bring the monitor closer to the performer.Second, was to create a monitor that projectsmid/high range frequencies; a frequencytailoring that Galaxy calls controlledbandwidth.Features:
- Two NEOLITE Neodymium drivers,ferrofluid cooled
- Two ?" jacks enable HOT SP Ts to be?daisy chained?
- Rugged black ABS cabinet with cloth covered ABS grille
- Mic stand socket
- Size: 6.75" X 10.94" X 6" (171 mm X 278 mmX 152 mm)
- Weight: 4.5 lbs (2.04 kg)