Gator GFW-ACPNL1212PCHA-2PK Pair of 12x12x2-inch Pyramid Foam Charcoal
The 2”-thick pyramid style acoustic foam wall panels by Gator Frameworks improve the acoustics of a room by absorbing and controlling unwanted reflected noise for an enhanced recording and listening experience. The panels are perfect for spot treating your studio or listening space, making them perfect for podcast and broadcast studios, home offices, small home studios, conference rooms, vocal booths, control rooms, and similar applications. Each foam panel features a 3D pyramid design for maximum sound absorption with an acoustical performance rating of 0.45 NRC. The acoustic foam series includes 12” x 12” pyramid foam panels offered in packs of two, four, and eight. Choose between burgundy, charcoal, or red color.
- Pair of 2”-Thick Acoustic Foam Pyramid Panels 12”x12” – Charcoal Color
- Improves Acoustics of Room by Absorbing Unwanted Reflected Noise & Echo During Recording, Playback, & Mixing
- Great for Recording & Listening Spaces, Including Podcasting, Broadcasting, Streaming, Home Studio, Drum Room, Control Room, Vocal Booth, Rehearsal Space, & Similar Applications
- 3D Pyramid Design Provides Ample Surface Area for Maximum Sound Absorption
- Acoustical Performance Rating: 0.45 NRC with Flammability Rating: Class A (Rated Under ASTM-E84 Testing Standards)
- Panel Size: 12" x 12"
- Thickness: 4"
- Style: Pyramid
- Acoustic Performance Rating: 0.45 NRC
- Pack Size: 2
- Color: Charcoal