Gator GWE-EXTREME Extreme Guitar Wood Case
Tried & True Classic Protection
The GWE-EXTREME Hard-Shell Wood Case for Radically Shaped Guitars is lightweight, ultra-slim, and designed to protect against the minor bumps and bruises of daily use. Ultra-durable plywood coated in black Tolex PVC forms a moisture-resistant, impact-resi
- Ultra-durable plywood construction stands up to years of use and abuse
- Black Tolex PVC covering creates a moisture-resistant, rugged exterior
- Ergonomic handle offers a comfortable grip, perfectly balancing the weight of your instrument
- Thick plush lining keeps your guitar cushioned against impact
- Spacious interior accessory compartment organizes all your favorite guitar accessories, while providing additional neck support
- Chrome plated lockable latches secure the case
- Designed to fit Gibson Flying V¬, Explorer¬, or Dean ML¬
- Body Length: 24"
- Body Height: 2"
- Lower Bout Width: 17"
- Middle Bout Width: 17"
- Upper Bout Width: 17"
- Overall Length: 48"
- Exterior Length: 50"
- Exterior Width: 19.3"
- Exterior Height: 3.8"
- Exterior Weight: 12.8lbs