Gemini GMU-G100 UHF Wireless Guitar System
The GMU-G100 is a UHF Wireless Guitar System with rechargeable 1/4" wireless transmitter and receiver. This expandable Plug & Play system will meet all your wireless guitar needs with USB rechargeable batteries and long-distance wireless connection, just plug in and power on and you’re ready to rock. The GMU-G100 is made for Electric and Acoustic/Electric guitars but will work with any instrument or audio device with a 1/4” output that requires movement on stage, such as a Keytar or Electric Violin. We’ve put our years of industry experience into developing a high-quality wireless system at a low-price that only Gemini can provide.
COMPLETE WIRELESS SYSTEM: Easily connect GT10 Wireless Transmitter to the R10 Wireless Receiver for untethered audio connection in a variety of settings from music performances to weddings and conferences. Wireless range over 50 meters with a stable signal and no delay!
USB CHARGING: Both the GT10 Microphone and R10 Receiver include rechargeable Lithium batteries. Conveniently charge via USB with included cable. Batteries provide hours of use on a single charge. Conveniently monitor remaining battery life and Channel/Frequency via the Microphone’s easy to read LED(?) Display.
ENDLESS OPTIONS: From live performance to livestreaming, the GMU Wireless series will perform well in many applications and scenarios. Whether in a professional environment or at home, the GMU-G100 offers the perfect solution for your wireless guitar and instrument needs at a price that cannot be beat!
PLUG AND PLAY: Guitar transmitter automatically pairs, just connect receiver to your audio device and power on. Change frequencies with ease from the transmitter’s SET button. With a wide range of available UHF frequencies, you’ll have no trouble finding an interference free channel to transmit audio. (United States: 512-541.7MHz) (Europe: 863-865MHz)
EXPANDABLE SYSTEM: The GMU Wireless System can support 6 pairs of devices working without interference as well as ability to transmit one signal to several receivers at the same time.
- UHF High Band Single Channel Receiver with multi selectable frequencies
- (United States: 512-541.7MHz) (Europe: 863-865MHz)
- Ultra-fast Microcomputer Controlled PLL Oscillation Circuit
- Advance Compression Circuit rejects unwanted noise
- Hassle-free Automatic Transmitter setup via SET Button
- Handheld Microphone Transmitter with Full Range up and down Volume Control and LED Screen (displays channel number or frequency and battery power)
- GT10 Transmitter with 1/4" Jack, connect to Guitar, Keyboard, mixer etc
- R10 Receiver with 1/4" Jack, connect to amplifier, pedal, mixer etc
- Charge Transmitter and Receiver via USB port
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid Dynamic Microphone
- Wireless Range: > 50 Meters
- Distortion: < 0.6%
- Dynamic Range: ≥ 106 dB
- Frequency Range:
- R2 (USA): 512-541.7MHz
- R3 (Europe): 863-865MHz
- Frequency Response: 20Hz-18KHz, +1dB/-3dB
What's in the box:
- R10 Wireless Receiver
- MT10 Handheld Microphone
- USB Charging Cable
- 18650 Lithium Battery
- User Manual