Gemini PMX-20 4 Ch DJ Mixer & Midi Controller
The PMX-20 is a 4-channel hybrid mixer designed to meet the needs of the most demanding scratch addict, with a highly adjustable Innofader-ready crossfader, 8 RGB performance pads per side, and professional inputs and outputs (including booth output). The rugged all-metal chassis means the PMX-20 can take a beating for years to come. The real secret sauce in the PMX-20 is the MIDI and audio interface functionality. Every control on the PMX-20 sends MIDI – not just the dedicated MIDI functions. This combined with the built-in 4 channel audio interface allows the PMX-20 to also work as a fully stand-alone MIDI controller. With the PMX-20 you’ll get a lot for not a lot.
BATTLE-READY DJ MIXER
From an adjustable curve control to the built-in FX loop, to a multi-channel audio interface, this all-in-one mixer is packed with multiple features that boost your DJ workflow.
GET ALL THE CONTROLS
Load a track or engage a loop right where you need it. With dedicated MIDI controls, this portable DJ mixer has all the power and connectivity needed for even the biggest clubs.
16 BACKLIT PERFORMANCE PADS
The 8 responsive performance pads on each side of the mixer provides on-point triggering of hot cues and samples for accuracy and feedback.
CLEAR CONNECTIONS, EASY INSTALLATION.
Armed with professionally seamless connections including master output, booth output, recording output, and combo TRS/XLR mic input, this mixer can be installed anywhere.
- 4-Channel flagship digital mixer
- Rugged all-metal construction with inner chassis
- 16 multi-function RGB silicon pads (8 per side)
- USB/MIDI software controller with built-in professional 24-bit PC/MAC audio interface
- 1/4" microphone input with gain control and talkover
- FX send and return with selectable pre or post send
- Dedicated MIDI controls for track selection and loading, effects control, looping, and hot cues/samples
- All controls also send MIDI out, making the PMX-20 an amazing mixer controller
- Full complement of professional I/O, including balanced and unbalanced master output, effects send and return, booth output, recording output, and combo TRS/XLR mic input
- Curve control on the crossfader
- Easily replicable and removable crossfader