Gemini UHF5100M 1156Ch UHF Handheld Wireless Mic System
Liberate your performance.
Gemini’s UHF-5100M Wireless Handheld Mic System provides clear, accurate vocal reproduction without the burden of cables, ensuring wired limitations never force you to sacrifice passion or energy during a performance. Ideal for lead singers, MCs, DJs, karaoke enthusiasts and anyone seeking a high-quality wireless handheld solution, the UHF-5100M offers superior reliability, ultra-clear reception and an amazing amount of operating frequencies at a completely affordable price.
Crystal clear reception with frequencies to spare.
Built to withstand the rigors of heavy touring or consistent use at bars, clubs, auditoriums and houses of worship, the UHF-5100M features a robust 1156-channel UHF receiver with a range of 250 feet. Using Phase Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry to prevent phasing issues that plague other wireless systems, the receiver’s front panel provides a Power button and rotary Volume control, along with Group and Channel adjustments for setting the desired frequency. RF and AF LED indicators also let you monitor incoming signal strength, while balanced XLR and unbalanced ¼-inch outputs offer true connecting convenience. The unit even gives you the option to set your frequency manually or allow the receiver to automatically find an optimal frequency.
Professional vocal reproduction in the palm of your hand.
The UHF-5100M’s dynamic handheld microphone transmitter features a high-sensitivity cardioid capsule that gives your vocals the professional sound you crave, while noise absorption components within the mic barrel eliminate switch shock and handling noise. The transmitter also provides a convenient Power/Mute button and runs on two AA batteries with up to eight hours of battery life.
Ditch the cables.
Why restrict your performance when the UHF-5100M gives you total freedom of mobility? Ditch the cables and let your natural energy electrify the crowd with this high-quality wireless solution.
Key Product Features:
- Single UHF receiver with 250' range
- US: 1156 operating frequencies between 668MHz and 698MHz
- EUR: 1156 operating frequencies between 835MHz and 865MHz
- Allows up to 20 mics to be used simultaneously without interference
- Switchable automatic/manual frequency selection
- Phase Locked Loop (PLL) circuitry for increased reception
- RF and AF LED indicators for monitoring incoming signal strength
- Auto mute with built-in noise reduction
- Front panel output level control
- Balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" outputs
- Microphone On/Off switch
- Unidirectional, handheld dynamic microphone transmitter