Gemini WRX-900TOGO Portable Line Array System
The Gemini WRX-900TOGO Portable Line Array Speaker System is an easily portable speaker system comprised of (6) 2.75" glass fiber high-frequency drivers, an 8" high- excursion low frequency driver, and dual integrated amplifiers. This easy-to-use system is highly portable and produces incredible high- fidelity sound with the kind of dispersion only possible with an array. Perfect for artists, entertainers, or DJs, the WRX-900TOGO delivers pro PA performance in large or small venues alike. With additional features like integrated DSP, reverb effect, and Bluetooth streaming, it’s the ultimate entertainment solution for any gathering.
Gemini designed the WRX-900TOGO to be a go-everywhere great sounding all-in-one audio system that sets-up and breaks down within seconds. It is light weight, modular, has a built-in handle for easy moving, and a built-in rechargeable battery for up to 6 hours of wireless playtime – perfect for on-the-go travel without the need to worry about sound interruption.
The WRX-900TOGO features a 4 Channel mixer for multiple applications. Channels 1 & 2 can accept either a ¼ audio or an XLR cable. Both channels also have switches for microphone or line input, reverb on/off and independent level control. Channels 3 & 4 have their own level and inputs for a 3.5mm AUX source, L/R RCA Line inputs, and Bluetooth streaming. The mixer section also includes a master output level control and mix output for linking other WRX models together or sending the signal to a mixer or recorder. For optimum sound performance, the 4-mode DSP has settings for music, live, HiFi and speech.
- Line array of six x 2.75" glass fiber high frequency drivers provide wide dispersion
- 2 Detachable array spacers for customizing the performance to the audience
- Hosts 8" subwoofer and 2" high-temperature voice coil for longer, more intense performances
- Includes Mix Output and EQ controls; link multiple systems together
- Reverb effect for enhancing performances
- Bluetooth streaming for playback from mobile devices
- Up to 6 hours of wireless playtime
- Modular design and a built-in handle makes for easy portability and setup
- Includes XLR/TRS/CH1 and CH2 inputs, CH3/4 Bluetooth and AUX and Line input for great sound entertainment
- Incorporate multiple wired microphones and line-level sources
- 4 DSP Modes for customizing your sound; music, live, HiFi & speech
- 2,400W digital amplifier brings you a powerful listening experience
- Multiple voltage for worldwide use – 110V ~ 240V 50/60 Hz
- Dimensions: 1980 x 320 x 300mm / 78" x 12.6" x 11.8" inches (H x W x D)