GLP Creative Light 1 RGB LED Ring Fixture
GLP's Creative Light 1 and Creative Light 1 Plus are the first battery-powered and completely wireless creative LED systems for maximum flexibility in an almost unlimited range of applications.
With 24 individually addressable RGB pixels, the Creative Light 1 system offers countless design possibilities. Whether all pixels are used together, individually (via pixel-mapping) or via the integrated Double Layer FX engine, the visual effects are impressive.
The integrated battery offers enormous power with 10,000 mAh, and the selectable power modes ensure an enduring performance of up to 24 hours. Whether intended for use at a garden party, gala event, theater, cabaret, TV studio or large festival stage, the Creative Light 1 delivers boasting enormous flexibility, minimal space requirements, space-saving transport, easy storage, minimal configuration and rapid response times.
The Creative Light 1 is available in two versions. The Basic Creative Light 1 offers the same performance as the Creative Light 1 Plus, but appeals more to the semi-professional user market with its intuitive control options (manual, IR remote, and Android and iOS app).
The Pro version Creative Light 1 Plus additionally features an integrated LumenRadio CRMX module, making it ideal for use in a professional setting and wherever the Creative Light 1 system is to be integrated into an existing DMX network. The control options of the Creative Light 1 Basic version are of course also available in the Creative Light 1 Plus version.
When controlled via the smartphone app, the Creative Light 1s generate a mesh network (GLP iQ.Mesh Network)—without any additional gateway. Within this network, each individual Creative Light 1 receives and amplifies the signal, enabling the creation of a network over long distances.
This smartphone app also provides an intuitive user interface and enables particularly fast system setup. Multiple devices can be grouped for live control of intensity, strobe and pulse effects, background and foreground colors, a variety of dynamic patterns and sound-to-light.
GLP Creative Light 1 and Creative Light 1 Plus are available as a single unit in a cardboard box, as a tour set in a 10-piece charging case, and as a set of six in a soft case.
- LED Type: RGB LED
- Lifetime (Hours): 50,000 h
- LED count: 24
- LED Colors: RGB
- LED Refresh Rate: 19 kHz
- Protocol: IR Remote, iQ.Mesh, Creative Light 1 Plus Version: CRMX (Lumenradio)
- Setting and addressing: OLED Display, 4 Button Menu Navigation, Creative Light 1 Plus Version: CRMX (Lumenradio)
- Display: OLED Display
- Power Modes: High, Normal, ECO
- Others: Stand Alone 1 captured Scene, 2 Layer Pattern-FX-Engine, IR Sensor for Remote Control, 40 dynamic Pattern Macros, Sound2Light Feature via integrated microphone
- Power supply: USB-C, Charging Needles
- Mounting Options
- Mounting: 2 eyelets for safety cable, 3x M6 Screw Threads, Kensington Lock
- Orientation: any
- Location: dry
- Dimensions & Weight
- Height: 32 mm / 1.26 in
- Diameter: 156,5 mm / 6.16 in
- Min. center-to-center: 160 mm / 6.3 in
- Weight: 570 g / 1.26 lbs
- Weight Front Screen: 35 g / 0.08 lbs
- Electrical Specifications
- Power input: 5 V DC
- max. Leistung: 15 W
- Power supply: 5 V DC
- Battery type: Lithium Ion 10,000 mAh / 3.7 V
- Battery Performance
- High Mode: 4 h (full output) to 24+ h (Single Color)
- Normal Mode: 6 h (full output) to 24+ h (Single Color)
- ECO Mode: 6 h (full output) to 24+ h (Single Color)
- Charging Time (0 – 100%): ca. 5 h über Schnellladen (GLP Charging Box), ca. 10 h bei Standard (USB-Kabel)
- Thermal Specifications
- Cooling: Convection, automatic overtemperature protection
- max. ambient temperature (Ta max.): 45 °C / 115 °F
- min. ambient temperature (Ta min.): 0 °C / 32 °F
- Housing Color: Black
- Housing Material: high-impact flame-retardand thermoplastic, Aluminum, steel metal plates
- Protection Rating: IP 20
- Construction Features: Rubber feet, magnetic front screen, Strong Magnet with anti slip rubber, IR Sensor for Remote Control, integrated microphone, Kensington Lock, 3x M6 Screw Threads for individual installation an eyebolt, 2 eyelets