Grundorf ROADRUNNER Pro Equipment Transport Cart
A completely collapsible handle and platform allow this cart to fold to the size of a briefcase. Strong and lightweight aluminum framing makes it easy to transport. The base may be used in two positions to accommodate small or large loads. Two swivel and two rigid casters are installed to give better steering control. The wheel brakes allow the cart to stay stationary while loading. Durable vinyl corner bumpers are impact resistant and help protect doorways and walls.
This lightweight cart weighs in at just over 19 pounds yet hauls an incredible 300 pound load!
The dimensions of the Road-Runner cart in the fully collapsed transport mode is H - 9.63" W - 16.5" D - 23.0". The handle height starts at 29.5" and extends up to 38". The platform length starts at 21.25" and extends to an impressive 31.5" for larger loads. The width is 16.5".
Along with all the original features, this new Road-Runner version rolls out several really cool additional reasons to purchase the one and only original – Road-Runner cart from Grundorf!
- Black, shock-absorbing padded comfort grip on the handle – no more hot or cold handle to grab!
- The handle collapsing mechanism has been improved to function easier and with less friction. A seamless steel tube design offers better handle strength.
- Heavier gauge steel and aluminum frame for extra strength, durability, and load capacity – now a heavy-duty 300 pounds!
- The platform lock is now equipped with a spring and a slotted lock keeper for optimum operation.
- Upgraded 4" soft-rubber casters with a wider wheel, large hub and sealed ball bearings for long life. A unique Grundorf exclusive wheel brake designed to stop rotation and swivel at the same time. This improved wheel brake design can now be locked and unlocked with the touch of your toe!