Headliner Roxy Stereo USB Microphone
Setting up audio equipment can get complicated quickly. The Headliner Roxy USB microphone is plug-and-play, so you don’t have to worry about multiple devices and cables to get ready to capture your voice. The controls for the mic are built in, and the stand and cables are included. Since the hardware is built-in, and Roxy is USB-powered, all you need is the mic, headphones, and a laptop or phone, making it very easy to stream or record anywhere!
- All you need is this microphone, headphones, and a laptop or phone to stream or record anywhere
- Plug-and-play on Mac, PC, iOS, and Android, so you can quickly and easily capture your voice
- Visually striking tri-color LED shows current settings of the mic at a glance
- Volume and mute controls are at your fingertips right on the front of the mic
- Stereo headphone output with direct-monitoring lets you preview your voice in real-time so you can hear yourself without latency
- Dual condenser capsules with Cardioid and Bidirectional polar patterns
- Cardioid pattern captures the natural tone of your voice and insulates it from peripheral noise in the room
- Bidirectional pattern picks up the front and back of the microphone. This is useful in interview settings, or for harmonies.
- Features USB-C connector and includes USB-C/USB-A cables, plus Lightning adapter.
- Does not require any additional software
- CD quality (16 bit, 48kHz) stereo digital audio
- Sample Rate: 44.1kHz, 48kHz
- Bit Depth: 16 bit
- Capsule: 2 Condenser capsules
- Polar Patterns: Cardioid, Bidirectional, Stereo
- Frequency Response: 50Hz-18KHz
- Max SPL: 125 dB
- Sensitivity: -36±3dB (1.5V, 680KΩ; 0dB = 1V / Pa, 1KHz)
- S/N Ratio: > 103dB
- Distortion: <-90dB (<0.003%)
- Connection: USB-C
- Power Consumption: 5V / 150mA