Heil Sound PR22 Large Diaphragm Microphone
The HEIL PR 22 microphone is a revolutionary dynamic cardioid microphone incorporating a large (1.125”) diaphragm, patent-pending ISO BAND™ isolation mounting that offers greater articulation throughout its entire wide, flat, frequency range with very low handling noise. Additionally, noise directed at the rear of the mic is virtually eliminated through a combination of special porting & phasing plug design. This is a sound professional’s dream, come true.
- Output Connection: 3 pin XLR
- Element Type: Dynamic
- Frequency Response: 50 Hz - 18 kHz
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Rear Rejection @ 180° off axis: -30 dB
- Impedance: 600 ohms balanced
- Output Level: -55 dB @ 1 kHz
- Weight: 14 oz.
- Max SPL :145 dB