All products contain a full warranty as described by the manufacturer, however products containing software are not eligible for our 30 Day Trial Exchange and are non-returnable.
The Hercules DJ Console RMX DJ Controller and Audio Interface
The Hercules DJ Console Rmx has been designed to enable mobile DJs as well as club & studio DJs to mix digital music. This revolutionaray device connects easily to the USB port of a PC or Mac laptop. Broad enough in size to allow DJs to mix with unrivalled ease and precision, it is also compact enough to follow users to any event - its measurements (13.8 x 10.7 in.) are equivalent to those of a laptop computer. For live mixing and seamless integration with the DJ’s professional environment, the DJ Console Rmx features a solid metal casing and non-slip pads guaranteeing perfect stability.Dedicated software for optimum digital DJing control
The Hercules DJ Console Rmx comes with VirtualDJ 5 DJC Edition, the reference in the DJing world for PC, now also available for Mac. VirtualDJ 5 DJC Edition instantly connects to the console. The software includes features and settings specific to the Hercules DJ Console Rmx, and combines the power of the VirtualDJ mixing engine with the ergonomics of the Hercules DJ Console Rmx. The Hercules DJ Console Rmx is a MIDI controller and therefore compatible with other MIDI-controlled software applications.
- Cutting-edge DJ controller with built-in audio for live and studio use
- Audio built for DJing - Mic input for talk-over, Headphone output, 2 stereo outputs (4 x ¼" jack mono out (+4dBu) for pro gear, 4 RCA mono out (-10dBv) for standard gear), 2 stereo inputs (Plug & mix external sources with MP3s)
- Metal casing - Aluminum plate on top, Metal sheet on bottom
- Comfortable controls - 35x25cm / 13.8"x10.7", Comfortable mixing, Space for your fingers
- Emulate vinyl turntables so that turning the jog wheel moves the cursor backward or forward within music tracks to select the cue point where playback will start for the audience.
- Add effects to music playback such as instant speed up, instant slow down, and scratching.
- Settings - Adjustable resistance: makes the jog wheels more or less resistant, according to the DJ’s preference, Adjustable accuracy: mix with jog wheels set at their default accuracy, or divide it by 2 or 4.
- Use with: Scratch On/Off button: changes the jog wheels’ function, Fine tuning: slow down or speed up playback, like when a DJ gives a record a push, Scratching: makes a scratch sound, like when a DJ puts his hand on a record during playback (stopping the record’s rotation) and moves it backward and forward.
- DJ Console Rmx plays 1 stereo music track per deck (2 stereo music tracks simultaneously). The cross fader moves between the left and right decks, allowing the DJ to adjust the mix between the 2 tracks.
- Setting the cross fader completely to the right means that the mix (the music the audience hears) comes 100% from the right deck: the audience doesn’t hear the music played on the left deck.
- Setting the cross fader in the center means that the music comes 50% from the left deck and 50% from the right, and so on.
- Adjustable cross fader curve: the DJ Console Rmx control panel menu lets the DJ set the cross fader curve.
- Linear curve: when the cross fader is set at 25% away from its left end, the mix is 75% of the music played on the left deck
Minimum Requirements For PC:
- 1GHz CPU or higher / 512MB RAM
- MS Windows XP / Vista / 7 (32/64-bit)
Minimum Requirements For Mac:
- 1.5GHz CPU or higher / 512MB RAM
- Mac OS 10.4 / 10.5 / 10.6
- VirtualDJ 5 DJC