Hercules DJ Console RMX 2 DJ Controller
High resolution DJ controller
- High-resolution audio: 96KHz/24-bit
- High-resolution faders: 14-bit MIDI mode
- Sampling up to 96KHz/24-bit
- XLR balanced main output (1-2)
- XLR balanced microphone input
- 2 jog-wheels with pressure detection
- 8 velocity pads
- High resolution controls: 14-bit MIDI mode on all faders
- Brushed aluminium top panel
- Steel basis
- Rugged casing supporting any kind of mix
- Hook protecting the USB connector from unexpected removal
- Changeable cross-fader compatible (Mini-Innofader compatible)
- Power adapter protecting the audio from USB power fluctuations
- Transport bag included
- All-in-one design: controller + audio
- Rugged metal enclosure for transport conditions
- Light and compact enough to be carried on the shoulder
- Included DJ software: Virtual DJ 8 and DjucedTM40°
High Resolution Audio
- 96KHz / 24-bit in Windows (ASIO) & Mac (Core Audio)
- Supports lower sampling rates (44.1 / 48 / 88.2 KHz)
Output channels 1-2
- 2 balanced XLR = Master out
- Strong level, for public address amplifiers
- Balanced output = music protected from interferences in cables
- 2 RCA = Booth out
- Use = for monitor speakers, close from the DeeJay
- 2 stereo 1/4" jack headphones outputs
- 2 RCA output (to connect to an external mixer)
- 4-channel input in RCA, to mix 2 external sources
- Line/Phono switches: for line or phono sources
- Microphone input: XLR/Jack combo plug, balanced
- Balanced input, for the best sound with high-end microphones
- Also support consumer unbalanced microphones
- Talk-over the mix
2-deck DJ Controller
- 36 transport buttons
- 12 rotary potentiometers
- 8 velocity sensitive pads
- 5 faders
- 2 rotary encoders
- 2 jog wheels with pressure detection
DJConsole Rmx2 transport buttons are made of:
- A tactile switch with a short travel and a detent,
- A rubber cap with a smooth contact, and 22 buttons include an inner backlight showing the status.
- 2 potentiometers (microphone and headphones volume) set an analogue volume (setting headphones & mic preamplifiers).
- 10 other rotary potentiometers send an extended MIDI control (14-bit MIDI mode, compatible with standard 7-bit MIDI control).
- All rotary potentiometers have a rubber cap.
- Each deck has 2 sets of 4 pads, with 4 modes per pad (Loop, Effect, Sample, Cue), providing 16 controls per deck.
- As pads are velocity sensitive, they can send progressive commands (for example set the volume of a sample).
- All pads include a backlight.
- 5 faders send an extended MIDI control (14-bit MIDI mode, compatible with standard 7-bit MIDI control).
- The volume and pitch faders have a rubber pad.
- The pitch fader has a centre detent.
- The cross-fader is removable (its slot fits with a Mini-Innofader).
CALIFORNIA WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer, and to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.