Hercules DJConsole RMX2 Black DJ Controller
High resolution DJ controller
- High-resolution audio: 96KHz/24-bit
- High-resolution faders: 14-bit MIDI mode
- Sampling up to 96KHz/24-bit
- XLR balanced main output (1-2)
- XLR balanced microphone input
- 2 jog-wheels with pressure detection
- 8 velocity pads
- High resolution controls: 14-bit MIDI mode on all faders
- Brushed aluminium top panel
- Steel basis
- Rugged casing supporting any kind of mix
- Hook protecting the USB connector from unexpected removal
- Changeable cross-fader compatible (Mini-Innofader compatible)
- Power adapter protecting the audio from USB power fluctuations
- Transport bag included
- All-in-one design: controller + audio
- Rugged metal enclosure for transport conditions
- Light and compact enough to be carried on the shoulder
- Included DJ software: Virtual DJ 8 and DjucedTM40°
High Resolution Audio
- 96KHz / 24-bit in Windows (ASIO) & Mac (Core Audio)
- Supports lower sampling rates (44.1 / 48 / 88.2 KHz)
Output channels 1-2
- 2 balanced XLR = Master out
- Strong level, for public address amplifiers
- Balanced output = music protected from interferences in cables
- 2 RCA = Booth out
- Use = for monitor speakers, close from the DeeJay
- 2 stereo 1/4" jack headphones outputs
- 2 RCA output (to connect to an external mixer)
- 4-channel input in RCA, to mix 2 external sources
- Line/Phono switches: for line or phono sources
- Microphone input: XLR/Jack combo plug, balanced
- Balanced input, for the best sound with high-end microphones
- Also support consumer unbalanced microphones
- Talk-over the mix
2-deck DJ Controller
- 36 transport buttons
- 12 rotary potentiometers
- 8 velocity sensitive pads
- 5 faders
- 2 rotary encoders
- 2 jog wheels with pressure detection
DJConsole Rmx2 transport buttons are made of:
- A tactile switch with a short travel and a detent,
- A rubber cap with a smooth contact, and 22 buttons include an inner backlight showing the status.
- 2 potentiometers (microphone and headphones volume) set an analogue volume (setting headphones & mic preamplifiers).
- 10 other rotary potentiometers send an extended MIDI control (14-bit MIDI mode, compatible with standard 7-bit MIDI control).
- All rotary potentiometers have a rubber cap.
- Each deck has 2 sets of 4 pads, with 4 modes per pad (Loop, Effect, Sample, Cue), providing 16 controls per deck.
- As pads are velocity sensitive, they can send progressive commands (for example set the volume of a sample).
- All pads include a backlight.
- 5 faders send an extended MIDI control (14-bit MIDI mode, compatible with standard 7-bit MIDI control).
- The volume and pitch faders have a rubber pad.
- The pitch fader has a centre detent.
- The cross-fader is removable (its slot fits with a Mini-Innofader).
Package Includes (Click links for individual product info):
RebateSave $30 INSTANTLY!
RebateSave $13 INSTANTLY!
RebateBuy 1 Get 1 FREE!