HK Audio E435KITA Powered Array Speaker Kit
The active Install Kit is basically the E 435 Install Kit plus a powered EA 600 with mounting hardware in place of the top mid/high unit. This turns it into an active array that can power either three E 435s or a combination of one E 435 and one E 835.Specifications:
- Power-handling nominal (RMS): 150 W RMS @ 16 ohms
- Nominal impedance: 16 ohms
- Sensitivity HF, 1W/1m: 97 dB
- Frequency response -10 dB: 140 Hz - 20 kHz, via active system filter
- Speaker: 4 x 3.5" broadband
- Directivity: 70° horizontal
- Crossover frequency: 140 Hz, 12 dB/oct.
- Connections: (1) XLR combo in (1) XLR through (1) Speakon parallel out
- Input Sensitivity: + 4 dBu / -10 dBu (switchable)
- Continous power into 4 ohms600W Class D @ 4 ohms
- Dimensions:11cm x 85cm x 13 - 17cm (WxHxD)
- Weight: 6 kg, 13.2 lbs.