Icon G-Board MIDI Foot Pedal Controller
The Icon G-Board is MIDI foot controller with eight heavy-duty metal switches in a compact and portable enclosure. It is fully USB bus-powered and fits in most 15" laptop backpacks.
G-Board gives guitar players physical controls to turn virtual effects on and off while playing. Home recording artists can also use the G-Board as a DAW transport controller to playback, loop, punch-in and undo while playing an instrument. G-Board is also perfect for live electronic music artists looking for more controls than they can handle with two hands.
G-Board comes bundled with Samplitude and includes factory presets for most popular DAW software including Ableton Live, Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, and Studio One. All switches can be custom-mapped to any MIDI application using the included iMapTM software. G-Board uses Mackie Control and HUI protocols for presets and automatic mapping, and can be configured for general MIDI values as well.Features:
- Slim line portable MIDI foot controller
- 8 heavy-duty "clicking" metal switches
- LED status indicators
- Presets built-in for Pro Tools, Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, and Ableton Live
- Includes Magix Samplitude DAW software
- Includes iMapTM software for quick and easy MIDI mapping
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit) and OS X (10.4 and higher)
- 2 USB ports to chain other Icon iSeries devices
- USB bus-powered
- Fits in most 15" laptop backpacks
- Weight: 1.7lbs
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 12.8" x 3.8" x 0.75"