Icon Qcon Lite Single-Fader DAW Control Surface
The Icon QCon Lite is a compact USB bus-powered control surface based on Icon's popular QCon Pro unit. It was designed for home recording setups where space is an issue, or for those looking to upgrade from mixing with a mouse to faders and knobs.
The Icon QCon Lite's single channel-strip features a 100mm motorized fader, mute, solo, and arm buttons, and is assignable to any track in your session using the navigation buttons or jog wheel. Four push-encoders are provided to control EQ's, sends, panning, or plugin parameters. The QCon Lite also includes a jog wheel for zooming and scanning through tracks, a six-button transport, automation controls, and a bright LCD display with track names and parameter values.
The Icon QCon Lite comes bundled with Cubase LE and includes factory presets for most popular DAW's including Cubase, Nuendo, Logic Pro, Pro Tools, Ableton Live, Samplitude and Studio One. Every control on the QCon Lite can be custom-mapped to any MIDI application using the included iMap software. The QCon Lite uses Mackie Control and HUI protocols for presets and automatic mapping, and can be configured for general MIDI values as well.Features:
- 1 channel-strip with motorized 100mm fader, mute, solo, and rec arm
- 4 rotary push-encoders assignable to pan/surround, EQ, send, plugin, and instrument
- 6 transport buttons
- 2 automation mode buttons
- Jog wheel for zooming and scanning tracks
- All buttons are illuminated to provide feedback
- Large backlit LCD display shows track names and parameter values
- Mackie Control built-in for Cubase, Nuendo, Samplitude, Logic Pro, and Ableton Live
- Mackie HUI protocol built-in for Pro Tool
- Programmable via MIDI Learn for other DAW's such as Sonar
- Template overlays are included
- USB 2.0 high-speed connectivity
- USB bus-powered
- Includes Cubase LE
- Includes iMap software for quick and easy MIDI mapping
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit) and OS X (10.4 and higher)
- Firmware upgradable over USB
- Weight: 2lbs
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 9.8" x 7" x 1"