Icon V-GIG USB Guitar Effector Pedal
Icon bridges the gap between analog and digital, retro sound and modern power, with the state-of-the art Icon V-GIG USB guitar recording interface with vacuum tube preamp and amplifier modeling software suite. The V-GIG hardware combines 12 heavy-duty metal switches and an optical expression pedal, with an analog vacuum tube preamp and a 24/192 audio interface with two inputs and two outputs.
The metal stomp-box style switches are used to turn effects on and off, set and recall presets and scenes, and route the guitar to a tuner while muting its output. The expression pedal and has two possible settings, so it can be used for example, to control volume or wah. The pedal is optical, which means it is more accurate and will last longer than a mechanical pedal.
The Icon V-GIG features an integrated tube preamp to create a big and warm tone. Turning up the saturation adds harmonic depth and fattens the sound for an even sweeter, natural tone only achieved with tube circuitry. An effects insert loop is provided to add an external effects and stomp-boxes, which is also routed to the preamp.
The Icon V-GIG is an on-board 24/192 audio interface that was designed especially for guitar and bass recording. It has a Hi-Z input for guitar and bass, and a mic input, each with dedicated gain controls. Two line outputs and two assignable stereo headphones outputs are provided for playback and monitoring. The Icon V-GIG is a full duplex interface capable of simultaneous recording and playback, and features direct monitoring to eliminate latency while recording.
Unleash your true tone with the Vandal effects and amplifier-modeling suite for guitarists and bassists. The plug-in is capable of simulating the entire signal chain, from input to stomp boxes, amplifiers, mic'ed loudspeakers and post-processing studio effects, all in top quality. Whether you are looking for a warm bluesy tone or a deep heavy distortion, hard Vandal includes several amplifier presets such as "60's Twang", "Brit AC", "Instant Edge", "Mud Mojo", "800 Solo" and many more. Vandal also includes 12 stomp boxes including overdrive, distortion, fuzz, wah-wah, reverb, plus racks of effects, a tuner, cabinet simulator, and much more.Features:
- USB guitar recording interface with vacuum tube preamp and amplifier modeling
- Guitar/bass vacuum tube preamp with saturation adjustment
- 12 metal stomp-box switches for effects, presets, scenes, inserts, and tuner
- Dual function optical expression pedal
- 24/192 USB audio interface
- 2×2 analog I/O full duplex recording and playback
- 1x Hi-Z guitar/bass input with gain knob
- 1x microphone input with gain knob
- TRS send and return to add external effects chain
- Stereo line output with volume knob
- 2x stereo headphones outputs with dedicated volume knobs
- DI switch for guitar/bass direct monitoring
- Includes Vandal amplifier and effects modeling software suite
- Includes Cubase LE software DAW
- Includes iMapTM software for quick and easy MIDI mapping
- 1x 16 channel MIDI I/O
- Class-compliant with Windows XP, Vista (32-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit and 64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit and 64-bit) and OS X (10.4 and higher)
- USB 2.0 high-speed connectivity
- Weight: 5.9lbs
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 21.8" x 7.1" x 2.1"